Chapter 26: The little brat.

Savannah's pov:
     Study hall and lunch were awkward and tense. No one really talked so it made it worse. But we all got through it and then finally got to leave. Like always we walked as a group to our little class well all but Aaron he left and just went to his class. I guess the awkwardness got to him. Once the guys left class as we were getting our mats out and getting ready for our nap Huey looks at me shaking his head. "That was so awkward."

     "Omg yes it was!!" Ann blurts out.

     "How are you doing Savy? I bet that was a lot for you." Lily says giving me a sympathetic look.

     "It was tense for sure. I don't know it's just weird. Part of me wants him back but the other part of me is scared." I sigh laying down on my mat pulling my cover over me as do the others.

     "Okay kids time for nap time I need everyone on their maps. Eyes closed and no talking." Mr. Smith said as he walks over to the light switch. He flipped it off with the only light coming from the windows and a lamp on his desk. Then he goes and turns on the calming music to help us sleep. I toss and turn for a few minutes thinking about Aaron, until I fall asleep.

"Okay time to wake up!" Mr. Smith cheers as he turns on the lights. "Time for us to learn!" Some people groan while others jump up ready for the rest of the day.

     I sit up and rub my eyes, then start to stretch. I wish I could sleep longer. I think as I yawn, getting up and putting my mat away.

     "Okay class let's recap what we went over last week." Mr. Smith announces gaining everyone's attention. "What did we go over." He looks out to the class at the hands that popped up. "Yes Lily?"

     "We talked about punishments. What we thought was server and not."

      "Good job Lily and what did we learn about that?" Mr. Smith asked her.

     "That what we think is severe may not be to other people. That's why we need to have good communication with our dom." Lily beamed she loved answering questions in class.

     "We found out how you think a tap on the ass is severe." A boy behind us says making others laugh.

     "Mason!" Mr. Smith raises an eyebrow glaring at Mason.

     "What? I watch her Daddy barely smack her butt in the café yesterday and she was such a baby. She screamed and cried like it was the end of the Earth." He laughs as I see Lily looking down at the table trying not to cry.

     "That's funny coming from a cry baby. I could have sworn last week I saw you get put over your Mommies knee at the playground in front of everyone there. I also remember you screaming at the top of your lungs while she had your bare butt on display and made it a cinnamon red. You were fidgeting in your seat for two days." I turn around and announce rather loudly to the entire class, causing their laughter to grow and a couple saying things like.

     "Omg I remember that."

      "Yeah he hit someone then slapped his Mommies hand away when she said it was time to go."

      His face started to turn red and despite Mr. Smith telling everyone to stop and hush, Mason glares at me "Funny coming from the girl who can't keep a Daddy. What started with two now down to one? Wonder when he will leave you too."

     I can't help it as the anger builds up it's like my mind goes black and the next thing I know I am jumping over his table, knocking his into the floor and punching him. I got two hits in before he push's me off and gets on the top punching me back. He goes for the next punch and is lifted off of me. People were cheering and yelling for either me or Mason.

The Lost Harrison Twin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें