Chapter 14: Funishment

Savannah's POV
     I wake up to the sun seeping though the curtains and Asher wrapped around me. He has my legs penned with one of his own, one arm is around my waist and I am using the other as a pillow.

     I truly love moments like these. I felt so level headed and my mind is clear. I knew that I needed to let my little side out but I didn't realize it would feel this amazing. Don't get me wrong I still miss and love Aaron however I am slowly healing from what has happened. I feel Ash pull me closer to him which makes me smile.

     "Good morning Princess." He says in his scruffy morning voice. Damn that voice is sexy. It's like his normal deep voice drops an octave or two when he wakes up.

     "Morning. Sleep good?" I ask as I flip over to face him.

     "Of course I was holding you." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I see I have big you back." I notice that he is trying to keep his smile however his eyes show some sadness.

     "I don't plan to shut off my little side again. It hurts way to much." I reassure him and his smile grows back fully.

     "Good I missed my little way to much." He pokes my nose making me laugh.

     "Want to know what I have missed?" I ask as I try in a hopeless effort to wiggle my eyebrows.

     "Hmmmmm let me think."

     I roll my eyes and slam my lips into his. The kiss was aggressive and heated from the start. I was placing all my fire and need into it. The best part about it is he responded back the exact same. I could feel the heat and passion coursing through him. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me as tight to him as possible as his tongue devours my mouth. His hands start to travel down to my butt squeezing with both hands. He grabs ahold of them and then flips us over as he puts me on top. I pull away from the kiss and push up on his chest. I am straddling his hips and sitting up pulling my shirt slowly off.

     "Mmmm baby you're perfect." He groans as his hands travels up my sides and to my breast. He takes my nipple in between his thumb and index finger twisting it. I throw my head back looking at the ceiling moaning as he twist it in his fingers. After a few seconds he sat up taking my nipple into his mouth causing me to grab his shoulders. His tongue twirled around my nipple of my left breast as he sucked and nibbled a little. It felt amazing, almost electric. I start to grind my hips on his as I moan out squeezing his shoulders. He's hand instantly go to my hips holding me still.

     "Whoo baby girl patience." He smiles as he flips us around placing him on top. He gave me a peck on the lips then starts to leave a trail of kisses down my body to my waist band of my shorts. He pulls down the rest of my clothes throwing them to the floor. He quickly spreads my legs burying his face into my  most sensitive spot letting his tongue attack my clit. I let out a loud moan fisting the sheets as he eat me out. His tongue is making perfect swirls making me feel like I was flying high in the clouds.

     "Oooooooo Daddy!" I moan feeling Asher arms loop around my legs pulling me closer to him. It's like his tongue was blessed by gods to make a women feel amazing. Before I knew it I was cumming all over his face. He quickly licks up the mess I just made and slowly kisses back up my body. He stands up and goes over to the dresser grabbing a tie. He walks back over to the bed grabbing my hands using the tie to tie my wrist to the bed frame.

     "Baby girl I am going to make you scream my name so many times." He gave an evil smirk as he slowly pulls his boxers off. His little soldier instantly standing at attention. I groan just imagining it pounding into me. He climbs onto the bed and on top of me in between my legs. He slowly pushes the tip in making me moan and buck my hips wanting more. Pulling my arms against the tie. I feel a sharp slap on my thigh. "Ah aw I am running this rodeo. You want me to keep going you stay still. Understand?"

     "Yes sir." I breathe out. He waits for what seems like forever then slams into me causing me to gasp. He sits there for a second then slowly pulls almost all the way out before slamming hard back into me. It hurts but feels amazing all at the same time. He gets into the motion of slowly pulling out and then roughly slamming back in. I am a moaning mess,  as he continues his glorious torture on me.

     Without thinking I buck my hips when he pauses for a second. He pulls all the way out and growls in my ear. "I thought I told you to stay still." He stands up and walks over to the dresser grabbing two more ties and a pair of my underwear. He slips my underwear on my ankles and pulls them all the way up. He then ties my ankles to each side of the bed keeping my legs spread. He then disappears into the closet and comes back out with a wand vibrator.

     I watch as he plugs it in by the bed and then puts it in my underwear turning it on. He gets it right against my clit causing me to pull against my restraints as my both twitches to the vibrations. I instantly start moaning laying my head back as the vibrations sends thrills through my body. A minute later I hear Asher groaning pulling my focus to him. He is standing in the side of the room pumping his hand on himself as he watches me pull against the restraints my body wanting to arch in ecstasy. Before I know it there is a knot building in my stomach as I feel close to cumming for the second time. I felt shock waves shoot though my body as I cum. I scream out as I pull on the restraints trying to arch my body yet again. As I come down from the high I look over to see Asher finishing himself. He moaned out and then smiles at me.

     He walks over to me, kisses me on the forehead. "Well I need a shower." He says all nonchalantly.

     My body was shaking ever so slightly as the vibration hit my sensitive clit. "Asher don't you dare!" I growled.

     "What's your color." He smirks.

     I moan and sigh "Green."

     "Good then maybe you will learn your lesson. You need to listen and when I say don't more that means don't move. You wanted to cum so now you will. Over and over again." He smirks walking into the bathroom leaving the door open. I hear him in the shower. By time he comes out I have cummed about six times total and I am a moaning staking mess. My clit is super sensitive at this point I don't know if I can take anymore.

     He walks in and turns off the vibrator taking it out of my underwear. I sigh in relief as he starts to untie me. He then picks me up carrying me into the bathroom where he had a bath waiting. He places me in the water and I sigh in relief as my muscles relax after they had been tensed up so much. He quickly washes my hair and body.

     "I love you baby girl." He says as he drains the tub and wraps me in a towel.

     "I love you too Daddy." I yawn making him laugh.

     "Let's go back to sleep for a bit." He picks me up, carries me to the bed and lays us down. He then kisses my temple. "Go to sleep baby girl you need some rest." I nod and quickly fall asleep.