Chapter 18: Exploring History

Savannah POV:
     I woke up feeling better and calmer. Asher had his arms and legs wrapped around me keeping me held tight. I lay here for a few minutes listening to his breathing and looking at the ceiling. After a while I get bored and try to wiggle out of his arms but his grip gets tighter.

     "Baby girl go back to sleep for a little bit longer." Asher grumbles.

     "Nuuu me get up. I nu sweepy any more." I whine and he groans.

     "Fine let's get up." He sits up and stretches. He gets up and changes me putting me into comfy clothes. "Let's go see what everyone is up too." He starts to walk out and I whine. "What?" He turns around to me and I hold my arms up. He laughs and picks me up carrying me down stairs to find the others.

     Once we make it down stairs we found Claire, Kason, Trevor, Hailey, Wesley, and Flower all sitting in the living room watching tv.

     "We can go to the ruins and take a tour. It will be an all day trip. They let you swim in a sink hole it looks really cool." Wesley says looking at his phone.

     "Will that be a good idea to let the littles in a sink hole?" Claire ask.

     Wesley shrugs "We will all be there and they have to wear life jackets."

     Asher walks over to one of the chairs sitting down with me in his lap. "I feel like it will be fine with everyone there. It will be all hands on deck if all the littles are in their head space."

     "We can help." Kason adds looking up from his phone.

     "Okay I will text the group text and ask the other Daddies." Trevor said pulling out his phone.

     "What's the ruins called?" Ash ask pulling up google on his phone.

     "Chichen Itza." Wes answers.

     Asher looks it up and looking at some pictures. It looks cool I guess. We sit here as the doms talk and I just pay attention to the tv.

     The rest of the day we just relax, watch tv and then we eat dinner. Once we are done we convenience the bigs to let us play in the play room.

     "Okay you all have an hour then it's bed time we have to get up early." Ben said as the doms walked out.

     "How you doing Savvy?" Ann ask as we pull a game from the shelf.

     "I am doing okay."

     "Good I am here if you need me."

     "Me too." Lily jumps in.

     "Me three." Huey says and grabs me hugging me tight. Next thing I know the girls are hugging us too. The rest of the night was fun we spent our hour playing sorry.

     True to their word the doms were back in an hour to get us. Ash gave me a bath and then cuddles me in bed rubbing my back as I drift off to sleep.

Asher's POV
     My alarm wakes me up screaming causing me to groan. I don't want to be up this early but I know today is going to be packed with fun. I stretch and get out of the bed. I leave Savannah asleep for now so I can get myself ready. I then grab clothes for her and go to wake her up.

     Savannah is many things; kind, cute, sweet, loving, however she is not a morning person. She groans and just lays limp as I pick her up.

     "Come on baby girl I need you to wake up." I whisper in her ear working on changing her diaper and her clothes. "Come on sweet girl open your eyes for Daddy." I coo trying to get her awake. Once she is dressed I sit her on the bathroom counter and brush her teeth with not much help from her. I give up on trying to wake her up and just carry her down stairs finding Jason. "Hey Jason can you take her so I can go pack a bag for today?"