Chapter 16: He is just like her!

Houston POV
     Josh carries me into the house and to our room. He sits me on my feet and glares at me. Josh has always been strict ever since we meet he doesn't take any crap from littles. Out of the group he is probably the strictest.

     "Young man would you like to explain yourself?" He asked in a deep tone. I hated when he asked this. He knows what happened and no matter what I say it won't change a thing.

     "Lily was being mean and sassy to me." I cross my arms pouting.

     "Do you thought it was a good idea to start pushing and hitting her?" His eyes grow darker as his death glare narrows.

     "She started it!" I yell without thinking which was a dumb ass move.

     Josh quickly and swiftly sat down on the bed pulls me over his lap and lays down five hard smacks. "I watched the entire interaction. Although I could not hear what was said, I do know that you put your hands on her first." He growls.

     I decide to not argue and just accept what is about to happen. Josh grabs the waist band of my swimming trunks and pulls them down exposing my butt. He then lays his hand on my ass checks rubbing them every so softly. I hate this part because it builds up tension as I wait. After what felt like eternity he finally lifts up his hand and lays down a fast and rapid five smacks. I groan in discomfort, he never just goes easy on me. He starts to again getting into a rhythm as he plays the bongos on my ass.

     I start to feel the heat build up as I start to shift ever so slightly. "Ow." I whimper as I start to feel the tears build up. He keep going and after another minute my tears start to fall. Each slap felt like fire was being placed on my checks.

     "Daddy please stop I am sorry." I cried out.

     "What's your color Houston?"

     "Green." I whined and as he picked back up his tempo.

     He spanked me for two more minutes and then finally stopped. I was a crying mess as he rubbed my back.

     "Shhhh baby boy it's over you did so amazing." He whispered in a soft caring tone. After a few minutes he pulled me up into his lap wrapping his arms around me. "I love you Houston Phillip."

     "I love you too Daddy." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and squeeze tight.

     "Want to cuddle and watch Captain America?" Josh asked pulling me to the top of the bed.

     "Nu I wan watch Bambi." I say we lay down and I cuddle into him.

     "Oh you're feeling really little today huh?" He says as he flips on the tv finding Bambi. He turns it on and we lay there cuddled together watching the movie as he runs his hand up and down my back. This is the best!

Savannah POV
     We played for a while and Asher took me back into the water. It was around lunch and Asher said we needed to go inside, eat and take a nap. Much to my dismay I listen and follow him as we walk back up to the house.

     "Daddy!" I say tugging on his arm.

     "What baby?" He ask looking down at me.

     "Can we eat on the patio?" I ask.

    "Yeah I am okay with that let's go ask the cook for something and then we will come wait out here deal?"

     I nod as we walk inside to the kitchen. Asher ask the cook for food and we go back outside.

     "Come sit with me baby." Asher says after her sits down holding his arms out. I quickly run to him and jump into his arms. "I love you baby girl."

      "I love you too Daddy." I say as he holds me as we wait for food. I can honestly say that I was happy to be here. Things finally felt somewhat good and like I was happy again.

      "Hey you two I haven't seen you all day." Jason says as he walks out onto the patio and sits next to us.

      "We were on the beach all day." I cheer.

     "Someone is little again." Jason smiles.

     "Yeah she flipped when they were playing in the sand." Asher said as him and Jason talked til our food came out. 

     "Well I have a little bit more work to do then I will see you all after nap time." Jason says kissing my forehead and then walking back inside. We ate and then Asher said we needed to go to take a nap.

     "I can take the plates to the kitchen Daddy! I will meet you in our room." I said grabbing his plate with mine.

     "Okay hurry up and get up there so we can get to cuddling." Asher says as he walks in the opposite direction. I skip to the kitchen and walk in. However when I walk into the kitchen my heart drops. There stands Jason with a needle in his hand with a syringe filled with who knows what attached.

      I felt like fire was filling my lungs and my throat felt like it was closing. I instantly dropped the plates in my hands. This pulls Jason's attention to me and I know I must look bad. He's face falls and he tries to say something however there is a heart beat in my ears.  He was just like her! He was just like my Mom! How could I have trusted him? How could I have gotten so attached? And here he is doing God knows what? I felt sick, I could throw up. He takes a step towards me and I freak out. I scream no and run out heading for the stairs. I pass Asher who was talking to Ben in the hall. I ran straight to our room and into the dark closet hiding in the back corner. I instantly start to ball, this was awful I wanted to leave. I was a ball of anxiety and I didn't know how I would face Jason knowing he was just like my mother.