Chapter 4: My Support System

Savannah's POV

     "Come here Savannah." I heard Asher say once Josh and Huey were gone. Did I feel bad? Yes, things were just complicated and I don't know how to handle it. So in turn I just snap. Before I know what's going on it's like the words just fall out. I sighed and walked over towards him keeping my gaze on the ground.

     "Look up at me young lady!" He snaps causing my eyes to meet his burning glare. "Look I get that you're going through a lot but Savannah I am over it. You don't want to be little, fine, I can handle that. You want to be sad and mope, fine. You want time, fine. But what I will not have is you turning into a brat. You're not going to act like Aaron and push everyone away. You need to process things, fine but you will NOT mistreat our friends and the ones that love us. Aaron has done enough of that for a life time. Do you understand me?" His voice was hard and cold as his eyes stared holes into my soul.

     I stared at him for a few seconds letting everything sink in. I nod as the tears start to build up in my eyes, threatening to pour out. "Yes sir I understand." I pause and look away from his gaze. "I am sorry." I whimper as the tears start to fall.

     "I am not the one that you need to say sorry to. After we have our chat maybe we can called and see if you can talk to Houston." He sighs shaking his head. "Let's get this over with. I am so disappointed in you Savannah." He grabbed my waist and pulled me in between his legs. In one swift movement he pushed me over his left knee, putting his left arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body. Then trapping my legs with his. He grabbed my waist band pulling my short and underwear down tilting my bare ass higher.

     He didn't waste much time before his hand fell down onto my bare check. I tense up from the sharp slap. He wasn't going to go easy on me. This was going to be a rough one. He didn't wait for long  when he started to rain down smack after smack bringing an instant sting. I tried my best to hold still and be quiet but as Ash played a drum solo on my ass I couldn't keep it in.

     First I started to slightly wiggle and then whimper. It wasn't long after that when I started to cry out.

     "Owie." I cry as he started to land a few on my thighs and under curve of my butt. "Please stop! Owie!" My butt was on fire and for a split second I felt my little side coming up. "DADDY I AM SOWY!" I scream going limp on his lap letting the tears fall. I felt him pause for a split second hearing me go little.

     "Ten more and then you're done." He sighed waiting a second before bring down the last ten excruciating burning slaps.

     He let me lay there as I tried to calm down. Once my sobs turned to hiccups I pulled myself off his lap looking at the ground. "I am sorry Asher, it won't happen again."

     He sighed hearing no trace of me being little. "I hope not. Look I know there is a lot going on baby. I wish I could make it all better, but I can't do anything on the Aaron end. Neither one of us can. What we need to do is try our best to go on with our life and be happy the best we can. Okay?" I nodded and he kisses my head. "Come here baby girl." He pulled me into his lap and hugged me tight.

     Later on Ash called Josh to see if we could come over for a minute but he said no. He told Ash that Huey had regressed and was not in the head space for me to apologize. So I got to have a lovely time of writing lines and going to bed straight after dinner.

   When morning came we decided to just go eat in the cafeteria where most of our crew actually was today, including Josh and Huey. Once Ash got our trays and we went to sit down I plopped down next  to Huey who looked over at me nervously.

     "Hey..." I say giving him a sheepish smile.

     He scoff and looks away mad. "Hey."

     "Houston I am sorry. I was really hateful and that's not okay. Just cause I am going though a lot doesn't give me the right to act like that. I love you Houston, you're one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without you. I promise to try harder." I sigh looking at the ground and wiping a tear away. It was true I could lose him or any of our friends. Losing one more person would crush me.

     We sat there for a minute as I stared at my tray not wanting to meet anyone's gaze but feeling theirs all over me. It wasn't until Houston tapped my arm that I looked up to meet his warm eyes.

     "It's okay now Savvy I forgive you. Just remember to forgive me when I mess up to deal?"

     I smile a little "Thats what best friends do right?"

     He nodded and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you Savvy and I am so sorry for everything you and Ash are going through."

     "Maybe next week will be fun and relaxing for all of us. I think we need it." Lily piped in as she put a fork full of waffles in her mouth getting syrup all over her.

     "Yeah the beach and everyone back together again. It will be a blast. I heard Kason, Hailey and Flower are coming." Ann bounced in her seat.

     "I hope it goes okay being around Jason that long makes me nervous." I mumble as I pick at my food when I felt Huey grab my hand and squeeze.

     "It will be okay, we will all be with you." He smiled. That's right I wasn't doing this alone we might be missing one person but everyone else was here and they all still loved me unlike Aaron. I would get through next week with my family holding me up. To think I used to not have anyone and I made myself a family in just a short few months.

     "LILY!!!" We heard Ben say in horror. "You have syrup ALL over you! Oh my God it's even in your hair." He sighed shacking his head. "Let's go throw you in the shower, hopefully we won't be late for classes."

     He all laughed as he picked her up and pretty much ran out of the cafeteria.

     Yeah next week was going to be fine. I had my support system going with me.