Chapter 20: Rough Start Back

Asher's POV
     Cancun was amazing! I got the love of my life back and had an incredible week with family and friends. Plus an extra bonus was that I won the bet on the fact that five of the subs would get in trouble.

     We got back around seven o'clock at night. So we all split off to our dorms. I throw clothes in the laundry and order us Chinese for dinner.

     "Daddy?" Savannah pulls my attention to her sitting across from me.

     "Mhm?" I hum as I swallow my rice.

     "Do we have to go to class tomorrow?"

     "Yes baby we do."

     "But I wanted to go see Grandma and Grandpa."

     "Okay I will make you a deal. If you're good in class all week then this weekend you and I will go spend the weekend with them okay?"

     "Otay." She smiles bouncing in her seat a little.

     We spent the rest of the night cuddling up in bed watching a movie til bed time rolled around.

     I wake up in the morning it I can already tell it is going to be a rough day Savannah did not want to wake up. I basically had to drag her out of the bed. Now I am trying to braid her and she won't stop moving.

     "Savannah Marie! If you don't stop moving your braids will look all wonky." I lightly swat her leg. Her movements quickly stop and I finally finish her braids. "Now go put your shoes on and grab your backpack. We are running late."

     "NUUU! Me nu go to cwass!" She screams and stomps her foot.

     "Savannah we don't have time for this come on." I go to grab her and she just plops down on the ground screaming no and kicking as she throws a tantrum. "Savannah I am going to give you one more chance."

     "NUUUUUU" she screams flailing her arms and legs.

     "That's it." I mumble picking her up off the floor pulling her pants and diaper down then giving her ten good and hard slaps on the ass. She squeals as tears trail down her checks and she dances from foot to foot. "No you listen and listen good young lady. You're going to stop this tantrum right now and put your shoes on. You're going to go to class and behave or else that little swat you just got will seem like a cake walk. Understand?" I ask bending slightly to be eye level with her.

     She hiccups and nods "Yes sir." I let go of her and she does what she was told then I grab her hand and take her to class.

     Once she is dropped off I sigh in relief and head over to my class. I go to my normal seat next to Josh and notice that my twin is missing. I thought it was odd because out of the two of us Aaron is always the one who is where he is suppose to be. I on the other hand would skip or be late. I wonder what he is doing and if he is okay.

     "Good morning class." The teacher Mrs. Hunker says as she walks across the front of the room. "Today we are going to talk about funding. No business is successful without money. It's what drives us, it's what drives the world......." She started and starting going into how to manage your businesses finances. By the end of class I was ready to go. I quickly walk to Savannah's calculus class.

     "Awe Mr. Harrison we had a slight problem today." Mrs. Tate stopped me at the classroom door. I sigh knowing this day is only going to get worse. I ask her what happened as we walk into the room following the students that are in her next class. My eyes scan the room and I see my naughty little in a corner. "Well she started off with talking to her neighbor and when asked several times stop she didn't listen. Towards the end of class she just started telling me no."

     "I am so sorry Mrs. Tate I will make sure to take care of this." I nod and go to grab Savannah out of the corner. "Let's go young lady." I lean down and growl into her ear. "You need to straighten up because you're already going to have such a sore bottom." I hold on to her up arm and pull her out of class taking her to her next one.

     The next to classes ended the same way with Savannah in a corner and the teacher telling me that she was being disrespectful. I was at my wits end after leaving the third class. I pick her up and place her on my hip heading straight to our dorm instead of our spot for study hall.

     When we get to our dorm I unlock the door and go straight to our bedroom. I sit down on the bed and flip her over my knee pulling her pants and diaper down. I take no time and start landing smacks on her naked butt. After about fifteen she is wailing. I keep smack moving around her butt. I shift towards her sit spots and thighs causing screams to irrupt from her.

     I land ten more slaps then pull her to where she is now sitting on my lap as I cuddle her in my arms.

     "I-I-I ammm s-s-so-sorry Daddyyyyy." She cries into my shoulder.

     "It's okay baby girl you're forgiven. It's over." I pet her head as I run my fingers through her hair. I hold her for a bit before I pick her up and go to the kitchen to make us some food. I decide to cook spaghetti O's sitting down at the table I keep her in my lap feeding her and myself.