01

Ignore mistakes💜

You fucking bastard!!!! Can't you do a single thing properly huh???? (Mr kim shout on his son) you're such a pain in ass. You ruined my important documents bitch. A hard slap landed on taehyung's face, that he fell on the floor while holding his cheek.

Mr Kim didn't stop there, he starts to kick on taehyung's stomach aggressively while cursing him to death. After kicking him on his stomach, legs and back for almost 20 minutes, Mr Kim finally stopped with unconscious taehyung. Mr Kim didn't give a glance to his son, leaving the unconscious taehyung behind he left from his house probably going to a club .

On the other hand :

Jeon Jungkook is sitting on this office chair clad in black suit looking like a Greek god with black aura that surrounding him. He is pissed off because of his man's who can't do their job properly and now he have a deal with Wolfies. He didn't want to deal them but they really have some sharp weapons so why not just make a small deal with them.

Time skip~

After 4 hours Tae woke up while groaning in pain. He feel numb after last night's beating and now this. He wants to cry but the tears never came, at this time he feel nothing. After sitting for 15 minutes on cold floor . He tried to get by holding couch. Slowly getting up he starts to walk by holding onto wall going to his room where he can hide.

Finally he walked slowly to his room, whimpering in pain because he haven't any energy left in his body. Entering his room he quickly lock the door and made his way to his bed laying down slowly thinking about his life. He miss his mom maybe if she is with him his father didn't behave like that with him. And there thinking about every possibility he slept...

Jeon Mansion~

Jungkook , his hyungs and yeonjun are sitting in their living room discussing about their plan for the with Wolfies . Jeon is deep in his thoughts didn't pay any attention to the plan while other hyungs watching his facial expressions. They know he is planning something mischievous. While Jimin is contemplating with his mind that he should drop the bomb or not because he knows he have to tell them the news. Finally fighting with his mind for like half an hour. He started to speak

(Jimin italic or Jungkook bold)

Jeon someone entered secretly in over hideout and stole some of our drugs and important weapons last night.

What do you mean?? Huh
Where were that dumbasses when someone sneak in??? Are you kidding me. That's why I was sensing that something is off. Did you guys find out who that the bastard is??
Can't you all do your work properly?? Now for fucksake say something!!!!! He shout on his hyungs and his other men's

Actually we tried to find who they are and we get to know they are from some small gang. Do you remember we met a oldie who wants your help for his drug dealing. He is one who sent his men's in our hideout.

Just tell me his name and bring his details. He don't know with whom he is playing. (Smirk)

His name is KIM MIN SUK and other details hobi will give you in an hour. And just let's go for the meeting with Wolfies (all the other nodded while getting up going out of the mansion)

Kim you will regret this. You stole my things and Jeon will take what's HIS!!

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

So guys this is the first chapter. Ik it's a shit ☹︎
Btw stay healthy and keep yourself warm it's really getting cold
Purple you 💜
Do vote and comments

Mimi ♡