20

Ignore mistakes, please.

-

Morning came and the couple is still asleep because of yesterday's activities.

Both were still naked sleeping peacefully in each-others arms. Sunlight peeking through the half closed curtains making the younger to stir in his sleep, not liking the disturbance.

At last, tae tried to open his eyes being irritated, slowly opening his eyes fully, still sleepy.

And the first thing, he saw his husband's face looking all cute and squishy early in the morning.

A blush crept on his bread cheeks remembering yesterday's all activities specially their love making session. And their love confession, he just can't  believe that someone can love him this much. And the fact that they both are still naked not helping either.

Tae moved his hand close to jungkook's face Tracing his index finger on kook's puffy cheeks. He moved more close to kook to peck on his forehead with red cheeks. He smiled shyly after pecking on kook's forehead.

Oh how much, he love these type of moments (≧∇≦)/.

Tae stilled on his spot and heart started to move faster when kook moved more close to him nuzzling his face in tae's crook neck. Their lower body parts touching with each-other.

Kook hummed in satisfaction while nuzzling his nose on tae's neck more.

Tae smiled seeing kook like that, then he starts to stroke his hair slowly loving the smooth silky hair under his  palms. Tae felt kook's hold around his waist tighten and kook buried his face more into tae's neck. Giving him chills because of his hot breath hitting on his neck.

After few minutes, jk backed away a little opening his eyes and looking straight into his baby's eyes, making his cheeks red.

Good morning, love.

Kook spoke in his deep raspy morning voice making tae to gulp hard.

M-moring.

Tae shutter and looked away because of embarrassment.

Tae heard kook chuckled.

Look at me, love.

Kook softly spoke making tae to look at him shyly.

Oh God, why are you so adorable?

Kook spoke in pure adoration for his bun cooed at his shy baby, making tae more red. Kook spoke again making tae's heart to beat more faster. Fastest

You should kiss me on lips bun, not on my forehead but I'm not complaining either .

Now, comm'on give me my morning kisses. (Kisses)

Tae looked at kook in utter disbelief.

No.

Tae don't know, how he get this much courage to say no to kook because he already too much embarrassed and here Jungkook was speaking with him like this.

Saying that, he tried to get out of kook's tight hold but failed when kook's hold around his waist tighten more.

Do you think that you can get away from me this easily?

Kook asked while hovering over tae, who visibly gulp hard because of kook's dark eyes and deep voice.

Answer me, baby.