22

Ignore mistakes, please :)

The Kim's snapped their heads towards the voice seeing the jeon  closing the door behind him.

Jimin put a chair in-front of them(Kim's) for Jungkook to sit.

Kim's didn't notice taehyung still standing near the door because of the dark.

Taehyung was scared, he wanted to ask a lot of questions from  his so-called father but what if he again got beaten by these monsters. He can't help but still get those flashbacks. It's not easy for him to forget everything in just few months. He bare everything from the day he born in this world.

A tear left his eye seeing the woman tied with the chair that his father was said she's his mother who died while giving birth to him.

He sobbed remembering those cruel moments of his life.

His sniffles got attention of all the persons that are in the room.

"Come here" jungkook said while eyeing taehyung, who was still standing at the door.

Taehyung flinch at the sudden voice. He doesn't like how jungkook ordered him coldly, when he need him to comfort him.

But he is the one, who wants to meet his so-called father so now why he is reacting like that. He already made jungkook pissed too much and he doesn't want to make him more mad right?

It's his decision to meet his father while jungkook sternly told him to stay out of it.

But he wants to know about everything that they're hiding from him. He has the write to know who is his real parents.

He slowly walk towards jungkook while looking at his father, who gritted his teeth in pure disgust. And the woman besides him turn her face other side while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Let's get to the point, min"

Jungkook said while looking at the said male, who just looked at him in boredom.

"Fa-ther" taehyung said in his sobs.

Min-suk turned his attention to taehyung with the same expression.

"Slut, don't call me father with your filthy mouth" min-suk spat in anger.

"YOU'RE NOT MY SON" min-suk shouted in pure disgust.

Taehyung flinch badly at the sudden out burst.

But jungkook didn't say anything nor comfort him. He wants taehyung to stand for himself and talk back with that old hag. He just sat on the chair silently watching min-suk who was calling names his precious angel.

Sure, min-suk going to pay for this.

Jungkook smirked thinking of the ways he will give death to these pests.

"THEN TELL ME, WHO ARE MY REAL PARENTS" taehyung shouted in anger at his so-called father, who was in a little shock seeing taehyung raising his voice at him. Min-suk gritted his teeth while making his hands in a tight fist. He badly wants to get free and show taehyung his place.

Whereas, jungkook praised his angel in his mind, mentally noting to give a reward to his angel.

"TELL ME, WHY DID YOU LIED TO ME THAT THIS WOMAN WAS MY MOTHER AND MOREOVER SHE DIED WHILE GIVING BIRTH TO ME?" taehyung shouted again when he didn't get any answer while pointing his finger towards eun-ji.

"WE BOUGHT YOU FROM YOUR PARENTS, YOU WERE OUR SLAVE" this time eun-ji shouted at taehyung, who looked at the woman with a shocked face.

"We killed them just like jungkook's parents" han-suk spoke up this time who was silent all the time watching the drama that going on before him.

Min-suk and eun-ji chuckled evilly remembering how they killed them.

Jungkook clenched his jaw tightly, trying to control his emotions.

By, now taehyung was lost.

Taehyung didn't get to see his parents for once and got toucher without any reason.

Jungkook's blood boiled hearing han-suk's words.

They're surely going to hell but before that they will taste jeon's heaven.

__

A short chap 👀
Sorry for the late update :)
Life is not going that good...

-mimi 💋