32

I'm early this time 😸

______

Eun-ji's pov”

-------

In our college era-

Me, han-suk and min-suk were in the same grade. They both fell in love with me and proposed me at the same time.

Han-suk and min-suk both were fine to only have me as their partner. And when they proposed I couldn't help but to agree to their proposal.

I was an orphan and were desperate to have a secure future. They were the only which can help me to be live a normal and peaceful life because they were rich.

We dated each other for 3 years and after that they take me to their parents.

Their parents were good with me because they think I was naive but their grandfather was furious because I wasn't belonged to a rich family.

Their grandfather put a condition for us.

Their grandfather wants a heir that too a boy and If I couldn't them that then I have to leave them and if han-suk and min-suk oppose to this and didn't want to leave then their grandfather will not give them the property.

And the lucky thing was that 'I was pregnant'  that time.

We three were happy and hoped for the best. We prayed to God to give us a boy as a child.

But deep down I was scared. What if I gave birth to a girl or many what ifs clouded my mind.

And when the time came to give birth.

The dread was eating me.

And when my dread came to reality I felt like everything finished.

When the doctors announced that my baby is already dead before gaven birth.

Han-suk and min-suk cried with me that day.

And then we made a plan on that same when he heard about a couple and their baby which was a boy.

Han-suk planned everything and min-suk and I helped in his plan.

We gather all the information about that couple.

And luckily they belonged to middle class so we threatened them with their child's death. They cried so much to us but we were help less too. And that baby was taehyung.

They named him taehyung and the mother of the child said to not to change his name and we agreed.

But we couldn't leave them like this. What if in future they came us for child.

So han-suk and min-suk ordered their man's to kill them.

We showed taehyung to their (kim) family and they all got happy thinking that they got their heir.

Their grandfather were happy too and named every property and shares to han-suk and min-suk.

After 1 year han-suk and min-suk's grandfather died and we three moved out of their mansion. We started to live in daegu then we decided to leave min-suk here and left for Italy to extend our business. So that we can keep our both business stable.