24

-Ignore mistakes, please.

Now it's been more than a week, that everything happened but the things between taekook has changed. They're now distant from each-other mostly taehyung. Now-a-days jungkook hardly comes home. He spent most of his time in his company. He met with Mr Matteo and his secretary Daniel for their upcoming project that's the reason he is busy day and night so that he can give his best.

And taehyung he is alone and his nightmares getting worse. He hardly sleeps at night. The panic attacks are also at their peek which is not good for him.

Everything between them is not better on the other hand jungkook is giving time to taehyung to get his self together. Jungkook knows he have to be their for his angel but taehyung doesn't even replied to him. They're becoming like before when they met in taehyung's house... Strangers

Other members are also worried for them but they can't do anything in this. This is taekook's matter to solve themselves.

_____

"Taehyung I said you're coming downstairs for the lunch that means you're coming understood?" Jin ordered while glaring at taehyung who is refusing to eat anything from the past 20 minutes. So, now Jin is getting pissed off which is not good for taehyung.

"O-kay h-yung" taehyung slowly nod his head while Jin smile in victory.

"Wash up and come downstairs in 5 minutes" saying that Jin left the room while giving last time a final warning to taehyung, who just lower his head and left to wash up in bathroom.

"Hyung what do you think, why Hoseok is behaving like this from past 4 days" Jimin asked Jin who was arranging the table.

"He is cooking something chim and you know even yeonjun was behaving very odd when I talked to him on phone 2 days ago.

"Yeonjun even called Hoseok 'hobi hyung' when he doesn't even respect him a bit. He always call him horse hyung and now he is changed suddenly" Jin said while thinking himself about the possibilities.

They were talking when taehyung came downstairs in fresh clothes looking alot better now from his previous situation.

"Tae Tae, oh God finally you came." Jimin shouted in shock.

"Come tae sit down" Jin said while gesturing him to sit besides him.

They are only three present right now in house because other members are at the company.

"How are you feeling now?" Jimin asked softly while passing japchae to taehyung who took from his hand quietly.

"I'm g-ood" taehyung replied while looking down. Jin and Jimin shared a look with each-other and then at taehyung.

"Let's finish lunch quickly" Jin announced loudly.

"Because we're going for shopping" Jimin completed Jin's words when he looked at taehyung's confuse look.

"Yaayyyyyyy let's go" Jimin cheered happily.

They quickly finished their lunch with a small chit-chat in which only Jin and  Jimin were talking while taehyung just played with his food in-front of him.

"H-yung is it necessary for me to join you both" taehyung asked while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Of course we're going only because of you, so you better come with us tae or else I'm gonna beat your ass" Jin replied while glaring at taehyung who  gulped and looked down.

"Now go get get" Jin ordered and taehyung quickly left to his room.

Jin and Jimin also left to their room to get ready for their little shopping session and hangout.