Final

Ignore mistakes-

***

"I'm planing to move out with tae this weekend" ----

"So, you have finally decided?" Jin asked .

"Yes" Jungkook replied shortly.

"Well we don't have any issue, besides it's your decision" namjoon said.

"Okay, so you're asking for our permission?" yoongi asked amusedly.

"of course, we're a family" Jungkook responded quickly.

He didn't want this topic to stretch.

"We're okay with whatever your decision will be, kook" namjoon said with a smile.

They're all happy that now Jungkook have a family other than them with whom he can share his every problem. Jungkook needs love so as taehyung and they're both perfect for each other. If Jungkook went through hard ships so as taehyung and they deserve their happy ever after life. And if both taehyung and Jungkook needs them ever they're always for anything. Now the things are finally sorted out it's their time to take their relationship to the next life.

"I'm happy for you kook" hoseok said with a big sunshine smile.

They all smiled at taekook.

Taehyung was slightly taken a back with Jungkook's this sudden announcement. Jungkook didn't shared anything with him about this. But He is okay whatever Jungkook decides for them as long as he can be with Jungkook. Surely he's gonna miss his hyungs but it's not like he can never meet them again. They're just going to an other house to live there.

"We'll celebrate on Saturday and then on Sunday you guys can go. how's it? Jimin beamed happily at the thought of party.

"Hmm, we don't have any problem with this and it's been a long time that we celebrated something" hoseok said too.

and yeonjun cheered loudly.

"oh come on, yeonie stop acting like a kid" Jungkook huffed in annoyance.

"Hyung, you're just getting old that's why you can't bear loud noises that much" yeonjun sassed.

"Aren't you getting too bold yeonjun?" Jungkook asked with a glare.

"So what?" yeonjun teased.

"Both of you stop and eat" Jin said ending the glaring competition between the two.

And all of them fell silent after that only the sound of the cutlery can be heard in the dinning hall.

After finishing their dinner they all bid good night to each other before going to their respective rooms.

Taehyung went first to their bedroom because Jungkook went to attend a important call.

****

After finishing his night routine taehyung was waiting for Jungkook who was still busy with something. Taehyung decided to wait for him.

About twenty minutes later, Jungkook came back in their room.

Jungkook frowned seeing the lights are still on and taehyung is up too sitting on the bed with duvet wrapped around him securely.

"Why are you still awake, baby" Jungkook asked while going towards the wardrobe for finding some sweat pants.

"I was waiting for you" taehyung replied while looking at his every move.

"You shouldn't be awake this late tae" Jungkook replied back still busy removing his shirt.

"I'll be back" saying that Jungkook went to bathroom for a quick shower.