19 (M)

Ignore mistakes, please

-

After all the conversation ended, jungkook told everyone that he is taking taehyung out. So, they will not come back soon.

And they all understood and teased taehyung that they are going for a date.

Taetae don't forget us to tell all the things after you come back. Jimin stated while wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

Taehyung was just blushing furiously getting teased by his Jin hyung and jiminie and hobi hyung.

And jungkook growled loudly not liking the way his hyungs making his baby blush like that, only he can do that. (Possessive ass)

After some more teasing, taekook left to their to get ready.

And all the teasing direct to yoonmin after that.

Jin was encouraging them to confess already but Yoongi just stood up from there and left to the basement as per jungkook's request, soon followed by rm, hobi.

Jin huffed at the both boys.

Jimin also left after sometime to go to the basement.

__

Taekook both were in car after bidding goodbye to their hyungs and taehyung is obvious to where his husband is taking him early in the morning.

It's just 11 in the morning.

And jungkook is just silently driving the car not even looking at tae even for once.

Tae pouted at the lack of attention. Obvious to the fact that jungkook watching his every move from the corner of his eyes.

Jungkook controlled himself to not to just stop the car and attack on his angel with alot of kisses.

Tae looked outside the window still a pout on his lips.

But he is feeling giddy inside after all the first time that jungkook is taking him out somewhere.

And he is shy to ask jungkook where they are going after what he said to jungkook about making love to him.

A blush crept on his cheek thinking about last night.

Thank god that he is facing the window otherwise jungkook will see him blushing like a creep without any reason.

Poor taetae.

After an whole hour finally they reached their destination.

Which is their home.

Tae thought that he will not come here again because they all live in the mansion and jungkook is also lived with them in the same mansion so he thought that this house is just their honeymoon or something. But before marriage jungkook bought this house to make this house their sweet home, where they both made their sweet memories, memories of their love.

Come on baby, you're again spacing out.

Jungkook Suddenly spoke after the car and Tae didn't realize that jungkook is already out of the car and now he is standing in-front of him holding the car door open for him to come out.

Tae slowly came out of the car while looking at jungkook wanting jungkook to say something but the older just took his hand and pulled him closer.

Don't think too much just come.

Saying that he dragged Tae inside the house after unlocking.

Close your eyes, baby.