09

Ignore mistakes please ツ

-

Same night ~

After jungkook left taehyung alone , he went to guest room to freshen up and sleep peacefully. Finally his love of life is HIS now. And he is sure that taehyung will also love him back.

After getting fresh he laid down on bed thinking about taehyung and what he told him about his father. His blood boiled thinking about all the things that kim did to his taehyung.

Suddenly his phone buzzed, indicating him that he get notification. He frowned that he already told his men's to do not disturb him. None the less he picked up his phone and saw one of his men's notification.

Boss, we found some information about Kim min-suk and also about that Kim couple. They have some connections between them.

Jungkook was now left curious. His jaw tighten after reading the words Kim couple. He was going to call his men just when

He hear taehyung's scream from the other room. He quickly rushed to his bed where taehyung was sleeping.

He opened the door and saw taehyung, curled into a ball sobbing in his sleep and mumbling a lot of sorry's, begging to his father again just like that night.

Jungkook's heart clenched seeing his love like that.

He quickly rushed to his love spooning him in his arms.

Bub wake up. He called him but taehyung didn't wake up.

Baby my munchkin wake up. He shaked him a little that's when taehyung wake up, looking up at jungkook slowly with his teary eyes.

Taehyung hugged him quickly sobbing quietly in jungkook's arms. Jungkook tighten the hug, letting him cry for sometime.

After a while he backed away a little, lifting taehyung's face up a little.

Don't cry now. He is not here, you are with me save okay. He can't even come near you, so be my brave and stop thinking about that bastard.

H-e h-e he will n-ot c-ome near me ri-ght? He asked while Hiccuping, hopping that what jungkook said is true.

Yes, my baby now you should sleep. You were already so tired and now this nightmare. He said while caressing taehyung's cheeks, looking lovingly at taehyung.

Hearing jungkook's words taehyung panicked . He thought jungkook is going to leave him alone in his big ass bedroom like before. He clutched tightly to jungkook's forearm not want to be alone again in this new place.

Jungkook understood that taehyung is scared now. So he moved away a little from taehyung but still holding him from his waist.

Baby bun move a little for me.

First taehyung was confused when jungkook moved away from him and then told him move further.

Jungkook motioned him again, when he understood and moved away giving jungkook space to lay down next to him.

Jungkook laid down, moving closer to taehyung not leaving any space between them. Spooning him in a big bear hug. He put taehyung's head on his bare chest. Kissing him softly on his head.

Good night bun. Saying that he turned the lights off. The only light was coming from the window. The moon was shining brightly.

After sometime, he hear taehyung's little snores. He smiled and promised to himself that he will protect his love at any cost.