12

Ignore mistakes :)

-

Jin take taehyung to his room while Jimin and yeonjun trailed behind them.

I have to tell you some important things taebear. It's related to jungkook and this is really a sensitive topic for him. I'm sure he didn't told you about this.

They entered in Jin's room and Jin quickly motioned taehyung to sit on bed while the others also sat on bed.

Taehyung sit in middle of the bed, infront of him sit Jin, Jimin and yeonjun sit each side of Jin.

(Just like that)

Jin holds taehyung's hand in his . Taebear I know I shouldn't the one to tell you about jungkook's past but you have to know about this.

I want to you love him, cherish him give him all your love that he deserves. You know what happened to him that he became a mafia? He was only 6 year's old when his parents got killed infront of his eyes. He was just a simple bubbly boy who loves his parents more than anything, they are the only one he had.

Flashback~

That day jungkook was in his room doing his homework

Jungkook was only 6 when he had to witness his parents murder.

That day when jungkook's parents were murdered. Mr Jeon was working in his office room and Mrs Jeon was making dinner for them and also baking a cake for jungkook because after 12 it's was his birthday. But everything changed in just one day.

Jungkook obvious to the fact that it's gonna be a dreadful birthday for him.

Mrs Jeon was going to call both father and son duo when the door bell ring. She went to opened the door knowing what's coming to them.

Just when the door got opened a group of buff man's entered the house pushing Mrs Jeon somi hard that she fell on the floor. She screamed in pain and the horror was evident on her face after the seeing the man's face who came inside the house, making his way to living Room with a cocky grin. Because of all the chaos Mr Jeon min ho came outside of the office room and heard the voices from downstairs. He quickly hide behind the wall near the stairs and looked down seeing alot of man's in all black and a man walking to their living room. Mr jeon's blood run cold.

Despite of his numb body he ran to his son's room. Gasping for the air Mr Jeon quickly locked the door Starlet the poor boy who was busy doing his homework.

Dad what happened? Jungkook asked confused by his father's behavior.

Jungkook my son you have to go from here. Mr Jeon said kneeling to jungkook's level cupping his cheeks while tears ran down from his eyes.