18

Ignore mistakes please~

-

"Koo-kie, ma-ke love to me, make me forget that dir-ty touch "

Jungkook left jungshooked after hearing taehyung's words. He didn't thought that taehyung will say something like that. Jungkook sigh before he thought of something.

He picked him and went back to their room and put tae down on the bed. Jungkook kneel down in front taehyung, holding his hands in his.

Baby, look at me.

Jungkook said softy while rubbing his thumb in a soothing manner on  taehyung's hand.

Taehyung looked up slowly, making an eye contact with Jungkook.

Don't you ever dare to say that I should leave you, understood?

Jungkook spoke in his deep voice radiating his dark aura. Poor Tae flinch because of Jungkook's voice and how he pronounced every word looking into his soul.

Am I clear, taehyung?

Jungkook spoke again, when he didn't get any answer from taehyung who was busy in his own thoughts. And it's the first time Jungkook call him by his name where he always call him by new new nicknames.

And taehyung, surely didn't like that. First how jungkook spoke with his cold tune and then by his name.

He surely messed up.

But poor soul is already hurt because of all the things happened to him in past and now today he almost got rapped.

A sob left taehyung mouth not liking Jungkook's behavior at all because jungkook always talk to him softly and carefully.

And Jungkook, who is just looking at taehyung with mixed emotions. He doesn't want to raise his voice at taehyung and talk with him coldly.

Don't ta-lk to m-e lik-e that.

Taehyung spoke up while shuttering and still looking down.

And Jungkook, who felt a pang on his heart hearing his baby's words. Gathering himself again he spoke up.

Hey listen bub, look at me.

I'm sorry bub, I'm really sorry please forgive your kookie. You know I don't like that when you talk like that and moreover starts to cry this badly.

I don't like to see tears in your eyes, baby. Please forgive me.

And promise me baby, you will never talk like that again. You're not dirty bun. You're the purest soul on this earth that anyone could have.

Don't say anything like that again, I will not talk to you again ever. Do you want me to do that?

You're not dirty baby. He spoke again while kissing softly on taehyung's hands.

Dirty was that man, who tried to make you dirty. You're still the same, my baby angel. You're pure just like before okay, so stop thinking about these things.

Now don't think nonsense. Everything is alright, you're with me no one's gonna touch you again, expect me. He spoke the last two words slowly in deep voice.

And if you want to think about something then think about me baby, what do say, hmm?

Jungkook said in a playful tone probably wants to lighten up the mood of his baby.