Epilogue

5 years later-

Jeon Jungkook the famous business tycoon reached the high and then highest in his life, if it's in his success or his love life.

Sure, jungkook had faced many miseries and had many breakdown in his life but after meeting his angel  he is the happiest. Life looked more colorful after meeting taehyung, his husband.

The meeting with taehyung was unexpected but sure jungkook took a wise decision in his life to marry the one he loves.

Taehyung has seen many difficulties in his life too- scratch that his little life was drown in miseries.

Both jungkook and taehyung found solace in eachother after meeting eachother.

After facing many difficulties in life they're here now together in eachother's arms save and sound.

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

Taehyung is now finally graduated after completing his major in arts as per his liking towards art.

The time after they started to live in their home-

On taehyung's birthday jungkook took him on a long drive and they did star gazing on a hill and after that he took him to the mansion where everyone was waiting for them as jungkook ask them to decorate everything for taehyung's birthday to give him a surprise and taehyung teared up after seeing all the arrangements for just birthday. Taehyung thanked everyone for doing so much for him and everyone hugged him even Yoongi too and after that they celebrated and talked about their lives and then after spending whole night in the mansion both jungkook and taehyung went back to their home. In morning after reaching home they cuddled in their bed and then jungkook asked him 'if he wants to continue his studies?' And at this mere question taehyung teared up and was hesitant to answer.

But jungkook's loving gaze and comforting arms around him made him a little brave to answer about what he wants.

And his answer was a 'yes' as he too wanted to do something in his life.

Just after his approval, jungkook made all the arrangements for his admission in the best university of seoul. Taehyung started to go to his university and jungkook too started to go for his office without any off as per taehyung's order.

And after their hectic day in uni/office, both find eachother in their home, eating dinner together and then sharing about how their day went- laying in their bed- tangled.

Namjin, yoonmin and hopejun are busy in their lives too, living to their fullest.

Though they do meet eachother daily in office or their monthly get-to-gether, teasing and making fun of eachother or telling their stories.

They enjoyed their little moments to the fullest-

***

"Kookie-" here's our tiger is whining because of a certain bunny.

"But, darling~" jungkook huffed.

"You-" taehyung's cheeks turn scarlet at the nickname.

No Matter how many times kook have called him with sweet names but the effect is the same and our bunny loves it too after all he do that on purpose to see those rosy cheeks and shy tae.

"You don't love me-" jungkook said in a accusing tone with covering his mouth with his hand, eyes wide open with one hand pointing at taehyung.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at his bunny, who's throwing a tantrum probably-