16

Ignore mistakes please-

-

Taehyung is now tied on a bed. He is still unconscious because of the effect of seduction. When a guy entered the room wearing a tight black pants and black t-shirt.

He dialed a number.

Yes boss, he is still unconscious.
Yes, should we wait for jeon?
Okay, I will kill him but can I enjoy for sometime with him?
Really okay thank you, boss.
Yeah I will take care of everything.
Bye, boss.

Saying that the call got cut.

PARK BOGUM, who was talking on the phone, putted his phone back in his pocket.

He smirk at taehyung unconscious figure, licking his lips while taehyung from head to toe with his dark lusty eyes.

I'm gonna ruin you doll.

Saying that he grab a glass of water, he step a bit closer to the bed throwing the water harshly on taehyung, who woke with a gasp heart pounding in his chest looking around with fear in his eyes and then his eyes landed on a figure who is standing other side of the bed with a smirk on his lips.

So, finally you woke up.

It's gonna be a fun. Park said while stepping closer to taehyung, who was panicking.

D-on't, don't c-ome clo-ser pl-ease.

Why not huh? Look at you, Jeon surely enjoyed having you.

Park said while eyeing taehyung's neck which has few hickeys earlier from the morning.

No one gonna save you from me now slut. You're going to pleasure me and after this, guess what I'm going to kill you as per my boss's order.

Park laughed like a maniac seeing the terrified reaction of taehyung.

Park hover over taehyung, who is trying his best to move away from him while tears coming from his eyes like a river he started to cry badly, near to having a panic attack.

Park hold him from his waist to stop him to moving so much while his hands and legs are already tied to bed.

Park starts to leave open mouth kisses on taehyung neck and his exposed collar bones.

Park didn't care if taehyung is crying or not he didn't listen to his pleads and starts to remove his shirt.

Pl-ease d-on't. Stop please taehyung cried badly trying to move away from bogum who was like in some trans that he was not hearing anything what taehyung is saying.

He removed taehyung's shirt and throw it in some corner.

What a beauty.

Park compliments, he starts to give more hickeys on taehyung's exposed chest. Who is crying and internally praying to God to send Jungkook for help. He can't just get raped like that and do nothing.

Taehyung felt disgusted the way bogum is touching him not like the way Jungkook touched him always so delicately like he is a feather.

Kookie please come soon. Taehyung internally prays to God.

Park licked on his right nipple while squeezing the left one and taehyung who is crying while praying to God to do some miracle.

Fuck, you taste so good slut can't wait to pound onto you harshly until you forget everything.