17

Ignore mistakes please-

-

Soon they reached to their mansion.

Taehyung, who was slept in Jungkook arms tightly clung to him.

Other members came out of the car helping Jungkook to got out of the car.

Jimin came out running towards them worriedly looking at all of them.

"Is he okay", Jimin asked looking at taehyung's sleeping figure.

Can't say anything now, we have to wait for him until he wakes up.

Jungkook said while walked pass others members to get inside the mansion.

Other members are still confused that how did Jungkook get to know where is that Kim hiding and where they kept taehyung.

But nonetheless they kept their mouth shut for the time being.

They also went inside one by one.

It's already evening and all the chaos are died down, finally.

Jin who got shot on his lower abdominal finally woke up after 6 hours.

They all met him expect taekook. Namjoon explained jinmin to what happened.

They all sigh in relief that finally the Kim's are captured and taehyung is back safely.

__

Jungkook laid taehyung on bed carefully.

Then he went to their wodrobe to get some clean clothes for tae.

That's when he noticed blood on his shirt and also on taehyung's hands.

He remembered that one of the man stabbed him on his back. But then he shrugged off for now to get treated his wound and the pain is not that and he can bare that for now. He have to focus on taehyung for now, that is more important.

Jungkook cleaned taehyung with a wet cloth and made him wear some sweat pants and sweat shirt.

Taehyung is still asleep, so he left him and went downstairs to get his wound treated.

Jimin called their doctor to treat Jungkook's wound.

Jungkook talked with Jin and assure him that everything is fine for now.

They all are worried for taehyung.

Jungkook did noticed all the hickeys and the slap marks on taehyung's body. He controlled his anger to not to kill that bastard with his bare hands this instant.

__

The doctor came and treated Jungkook's wound, then stitched the wound and gave him some prescription.

After that they all call it a night and left to their respective rooms.

Jungkook told them that he will talk to them tomorrow and tell them everything.

__

Jungkook entered his room and hear taehyung's broken voice, who is pleading in his sleep and crying.

Please don't.

Don't touch me.

Please.

Don't.

Jungkook's heart broke seeing this side of his angel.

He quickly rushed to him and engulf him in his arms.