29

Taehyung didn't remember when he slept on the cold floor while crying wishing for jungkook to wake up soon.

He was so exhausted that he didn't cared about where he was sitting or the coldness which radiates from the floor.

But soon his thoughts halt when the sweet yet a little raspy voice heard in his ears and a hand caresses his hair. He quickly shot his eyes open and looked at jungkook with widen eyes but soon got replace by worry in his eyes for his husband.

"B-baby" jungkook spoke softly while trying to sat on the bed but halted his actions when taehyung hold him from his shoulders to stop him from moving.

"D-Don't" taehyung shutters.

"Koo-kookie are y-you okay, feeling any pain? I should call hyungs now they will call the doctors. Y-yeah that will be b-better. You wai-- his words were cut off when jungkook put his palm on his lips to stop him from rambling in panic.

"I'm f-fine, stop p-panicking" jungkook said softly while pulling taehyung on the bed.

Taehyung sat on the edge checking jungkook from his face to his stomach where a big patch was covering his fresh wound.

"Y-you scared me so m-much" taehyung sniffed cutely while looking down.

"W-wait here" taehyung said while getting up and running out of the room ignoring jungkook's calls to not to call anyone.

Taehyung run down in the main Hall finding no one there then he went to kitchen to find jin or anyone.

There he found yoongi making something in kitchen.

"Oh, tae you up. Is jungkook is still sleeping?" Yoongi asked when he noticed tae entering kitchen.

"Hyung, he is up. Can you call the doctor for a check up?" Taehyung asked with a worried tune.

Yoongi left whatever he was doing and fetch out his phone immediately from his pocket to call for the doctor.

Calling for eun-woo, Yoongi asked him to come asap so he can check if everything is ok with kook or not.

"Let's see that brat now, doctor will be here in some time" Yoongi said while walking out of the room to go to the room where jungkook is resting. While taehyung stayed to make something for Jungkook.

"Brat, you always make us worried" Yoongi said while entering in the room and jungkook just looked at him rolling his eyes.

"It's not like it's the first time something happened like this" Jungkook said calmly.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook you're not alone now you have a husband ffs next time think twice before doing something like this, have some mercy on that poor boy. He had already gone through so much now he only have you" Yoongi started in anger to knock some sense in him but eventually calmed his tone at the end.

"I know hyung- I know" Jungkook said while looking through the open window in the room and lost in deep his thoughts. He knows he should be extra careful for with taehyung and himself but that attack was sudden which didn't let him do anything. Taehyung's safety was more important for that time.

"Then act like a matured man next time, that poor boy was terrified seeing you like this. He didn't stopped even a second." Yoongi said while sitting on the couch in the opposite direction of the bed but focus was only on Jungkook.

"Eun-woo will be here after sometime" Yoongi announced while Jungkook just nod his head.

"Did you put those scumbags in basement?" Jungkook asked after a little silence.