04

Ignore mistakes :)

Once they arrived at their mansion jungkook gives orders to Lee to drag Kim to their basement. When Lee drag Kim from car and went inside their mansion's basement, there stood taehyung and jungkook alone. Taehyung didn't speak anything just looking down lost in his own thoughts. He snap out of his thoughts when jungkook said "follow me"
He trail behind jungkook taking slow steps and they entered in the mansion.

In living room:

All the hyungs were in living room waiting for jungkook to come. When they saw jungkook coming to them. Jin spoke while getting up . Let's eat lunch everyone we'll talk about other stuff later. Not noticing taehyung behind jungkook but everyone did notice a new face in their home expect Jin. Jimin spoke up who is this cutie?

Jeon clear his throat and starts to speak "hyungs this is Kim's only son, he is going to live with us and also I'm going to marry him " . And Jimin show him his room. Saying that he left all of them in utter shock including taehyung. 😂😭

They all stood their looking at each other and then looking at taehyung. Who don't know what should he do. All the bad thoughts running in his mind that :

What's going to happen with him, did he really going to marry that man, is his life going to be more merciless, what about his father, did he sold him?, what if that man going to rape him? , what if he is going to beat him like his father, what if that kill him after marriage or after rape, what's more could be his life pathetic, I'm a curse and blah blah....

He snap out of his thoughts when Jimin wave his hand in front of his face. His eyes went wide when he look at the man in front of him, he thought that the man in front of him going to slap him . But the man smile at him and forward his hand for a shake. Taehyung was quite surprise because of the man's behavior . But still he slowly forward his hand and did the hand shake.

Jimin gave him his eye smile that somewhat calms his heart. Others members left to talk with jungkook about this shocking news. Jimin bring taehyung to his new room that's beside to jungkook's room . Jimin and taehyung went both inside the room.

J: what's your name?
T: ta-eh-yung ki-m tae-hyung (he replied while shuttering badly)
J: hey it's okay, relax I'm not going to do anything to you. Hmm sit
T: okay (he said while looking down)
J: I'm Jimin, you can call me hyung okay (he gave him his famous eye smile again)
T: okay hyung.
J: Good, so let's be friends hmm?
(Taehyung looked at him like he saw a ghost because it's his first time when someone asked him to be his friend)
J: did I said something wrong? (Looking worried for the younger)
T: no no it's not like that hyung
J: okay now we are FRIENDS (showing his eye smile again)
T: okay, thank you hyung (being shy)
J: now I'm going, you do some rest and call for me if you need something, I'll bring your lunch just wait a little ok .

Taehyung just nodded his head and then Jimin left. Taehyung again lost in his thoughts while looking at the close door.

In jungkook's office room :

NJ: jungkook are you kidding with us? What do you mean by you are going to marry that boy?
Jin: do you even know that boy? I didn't expect this from you? Are you hiding something from us?
Jh: kook explain us.
Jk: guys shut up, you all are too much litterly. I didn't joke about this Namjoon hyung. I'm going to marry taehyung. And hobi hyung give me his all details, why didn't you mention anything that Kim have a son?
Jh: I also don't know about this kook.
Jin: why do you want to marry him?
Jk: because I want too, you guys don't have to ask too much questions, just go and prepare everything for marriage .

They all just shook their head and left jungkook alone in his office . They have to obey their boss. Because jungkook sternly said about the marriage thing and they know he is not going to step back.

They'll find their answers soon.

                    ━━━━♡♥♡━━━━

So this is the 4th chapter 😗
A total shit 🥲💀
Anyways phorgibb me 🤡
Take care 💜🤧
Follow me please 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Mimi ♡