26

Ignore mistakes :)

-

"bring eun-ji" jungkook ordered Lee, who complied to his command.

After few minutes, Lee came back while dragging eun-ji with him, who was stumbling while walking properly.

Matteo cl𝒆𝒏ched his jaw while making a fist of his other hand looking at the state of eun-ji.

Eun-ji have been here in jungkook's basement from maximum 3 weeks. And 13 days that she lost her husbands. still she can't believe that her husbands are no more. but now seeing Matteo in-front of her gives her a new hope that maybe she is going to free from this hell hole (Delusional)

"quindi, vuoi questa cagna
posso sapere perché? " ( so, you want this bitch may i know, why? ) jungkook asked Matteo with a frown behaving like he didn't know anything.

"oh, jeon sei così all'oscuro" ( oh, jeon you're so clueless) Matteo stated while making sad face at jungkook while his hand is still holding a knife over taehyung's neck, who was just looking down silently not even looking at jungkook who time to time glance at him to make sure his baby doesn't get injured.

"M-matteo" eun-ji called out in a broken sob in which Matteo turned his attention to eun-ji who is still in a tight grip of Lee.

"Lasciala" ( leave her), Matteo spoke out with a clinched jaw while looking at Jungkook direct in eyes.

"perché tanta fretta signor matteo" ( why so hurry Mr Matteo). Jungkook spoke with amusement while looking at matteo, who is looking at him with furious eyes.

"Jeon, bastardo, ucciderò la tua cosiddetta troia davanti ai tuoi occhi, allora sentirai come mi sono sentito quando hai ucciso la mia famiglia" ( Jeon you bastard I'm gonna kill your slut in-front of your eyes then you'll feel how I felt when you killed my family) matteo spat in anger.

"come se la tua famiglia non avesse ucciso la mia famiglia" ( like your family didn't killed my family) jungkook mocked matteo with a blank face.

"Uccidili" ( kill 'em) matteo ordered his man's while jungkook's man's are still kneeling down.

And  the wars begins---

The whole mansion is now echoing with gun shots and people's screams and groans in pain.

Rm, yoongi, Jimin, and jungkook started to fight again with matteo's mans and killing them mercilessly.

While matteo watched everything silently. He didn't even tried to warn jungkook in the name of taehyung, who is still sitting silently in his legs.

On the other hand~

In these all chaos at 3 in the morning they didn't noticed jhope, who came back not alone but with a whole gang. Guess what fate is also with them. 🥸

Jungkook, rm, Yoongi shot everyone who came in there way trying to kill as many as they can until jungkook was surrounded by 5 men's at once trapping him in between them. And all 5 of them have sharp knifes in both of their hands. While Yoongi and rm and their own men's killed other men's of matteo.

"Hope, what's this all commotion?" A deep voice asked near Hoseok's ear making him startled who was trying to focus on his surroundings.

"Oh god!, stop scaring me" Hoseok whisper yelled at the said man. "And, how can I know what's happening when I just came with you" Hoseok huffed while glaring at the man in-front of him.