23

Ignore mistakes ;)

-

Sto-p...stop please....

Don't co-me...clo-ser ...

Don't har-m...tae..

Lea-ve me please...

Don't beat tae please....

Don't talk to tae like this...

Why??

You know it's fun to watch you suffer.

You are nothing but just a punching bag for me.

Your parents even died because of your fucking curse self.

You deserve this all...

Just look at this pretty body of your, I'm gonna devour you slut.

Gonna make you my cum slut babyboy.

This body of yours gonna be mine.

YOUR ARE USELESS!!

A FUCKING CURSE!!

YOU'RE GONNA BE MINE SLUT!

IT'S GONNA BE FUN TO WATCH YOU SUCK MY DICK , YOU WHORE.

I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!

FUCKING DISGUSTING SHIT!!

__

JEON TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!!!

Jungkook shouted, trying to wake taehyung up who was mumbling in his sleep while tears run down from his closed eyes.

Taehyung woke up with a gasp trying to adjust to his surroundings.

He started to cry badly feeling himself out of breath while mumbling the same words like before, trying to protect himself while shielding himself with his hands.

He started to breath heavily making Jungkook worried for him more, another panic attack that he badly don't want the younger to have.

Jungkook slowly came closer to taehyung softly grabbing him from his waist, lifting him from his place and gently putting him on his lap and cover their sides with a blanket and resting his back against the headboard while the other tried hard to move away from him but Jungkook didn't let him do that.

"Tell hyung what happened, bub" Jungkook softly spoke while rubbing younger's waist gently but taehyung didn't answer him instead he just cried hiding his face behind his hands.

Taehyung was still upset with Jungkook about what happened in the basement.

And now he's getting nightmares about his fake parents and the kidnapping incident where he almost got rapped.

"Lea-ve m-e" taehyung said between his broken sobs.

"No" Jungkook quickly replied and tightened his hold around younger's waist when the other tried to move away.

This everything started from that day in the basement...

<2 days ago>

-(Warning sensitive content)-

Taehyung lost his consciousness after hearing han-suk's words while han-suk and other two looked at the unconscious taehyung laying on the floor in boredom.