30

Taehyung opened the door slowly with a little difficulty. But taehyung frowned when he didn't saw jungkook on bed. He quickly put the tray which he was holding on the side table.

He knocked on the washroom's door but in return he got silence.

Now he was worried.

He opened the door and checked the washroom but jungkook was not there too.

Then he saw the curtains were moving and the glass door was open.

He quickly walked towards to balcony and there his jungkook was (his) .

He Sighs in relief.

Taehyung walked towards him, who was looking at the sky standing there shirtless in this cold.

"Kookie" taehyung hugged him from back.

"Why are you here? You should be resting!" Taehyung asked sternly.

"I was bored" jungkook replies.

Taehyung the hug with a frown on his face. He stood in front of jungkook.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked but in return jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"Come with me" taehyung said while holding onto jungkook's wrist and dragged him inside the room. Jungkook just silently walked behind taehyung and sat on the bed slowly when taehyung gestures him to do.

Taehyung walked to the other side of the bed to get the tray. He walked back to Jungkook who was sitting on the other side lost in his thoughts.

Taehyung put the tray on bed and called out Jungkook's name but Jungkook was lost somewhere else.

Taehyung again frowned seeing jungkook's lost behavior. He stood in-front of jungkook and cupped his face with his both hands.

"Kookie, what happened?" Taehyung asked softly in which jungkook just stare at him blankly.

"You're spacing out so much. Did something happened? Do you want to talk about it?" Taehyung asked hopping for jungkook to say something.

"Huh, no everything is alright. Don't worry" jungkook spoke up finally but taehyung wasn't assured listening to his answer.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later for now eat your meal." Taehyung said while sitting on the bed.

And just like that taehyung fed jungkook his Porridge and jungkook just ate without uttering any word.

Taehyung was done feeding jungkook with they heard the knock on the door.

Yoongi came in after knocking.

"Taehyung-ah come let's have our dinner and you too jungkook we need you to be there too" Yoongi said and left without listening for their answer.

"Let's go kookie" taehyung said and stood up.

"Taehyung you go. I don't want to go" jungkook said while facing the window. And taehyung was confused because jungkook always call him with nicknames.

"No I'm not leaving you here alone" taehyung said sternly which was surprise for jungkook.

Taehyung stood in-front of jungkook and cupped his face again.

"Please kookie and after dinner we will go back to our room" taehyung showed his puppy eyes.

"Fine" jungkook gave in immediately after seeing taehyung's puppy eyes.

"Thank you" taehyung thanked him and then pecked him on his lips. Taehyung blushed slightly on his own action.

Jungkook was shocked too because this is the second time taehyung kissed him or more like pecked him.