34

Ignore mistakes-

At evening-

Taehyung woke up first rubbing his fists on his eyes to get away from blurriness.

Taehyung looked beside him and found his husband's arms wrapped around his waist still sleeping while back hugging him. Taehyung slowly turns around trying to not wake Jungkook up.
He don't know how much time has passed.

Looking at Jungkook, sleeping so soundly without any care of world taehyung sighs. His kookie must have been tired because of his long journey and then their morning session. Taehyung blushed remembering about their love making. It was their 2nd time being intimate like this. Taehyung truly missed this but he is not going to tell this to Jungkook or Jungkook will tease him to death.

Today Jungkook had showed him another side of him. And taehyung loved this. The way Jungkook always kissed him made him forget everything around him.

His feelings for his husband is growing everyday and he is getting addicted to Jungkook. He doesn't want Jungkook to go away from him even for his office just wants him to be with him all the damn time. He is getting selfish but doesn't care he just wants his husband to be with him.

"Kookie" taehyung softly called after admiring Jungkook for sometime.

Jungkook didn't even bulge still sleeping.
Taehyung caresses Jungkook's hair loving the softness under his fingers.

"Kookie, wake up" taehyung called again while still caresses Jungkook's hair.

But in response Jungkook just snuggle more onto him making taehyung to pout at his sleepy husband.

"Fine then I'm not gonna talk to you, sleep here I will just go" taehyung huffed while trying to freed himself from Jungkook's grip but Jungkook tighten his hold more.

"As if I will let you" Jungkook spoke finally with his raspy voice sending shivers to taehyung's body who froze after hearing Jungkook's voice near his ear.

"Oh babyboy, you're struck with me. So, don't try to run away from me!" Jungkook whispered near taehyung's ear again making the poor boy's breath hitch.

And suddenly taehyung realized they're NAKED when Jungkook's hand caressed his ass. Taehyung moaned shameless just by Jungkook's little touches on his naked ass.

"Hmm, look at you baby moaning for me when I didn't even starting anything. And you said you will not talk to me, are you sure about that?" Jungkook asked sensually making taehyung to gulp hard.

"Now cat got your tongue, huh?" Jungkook asked while tracing his fingers in between taehyung's ass crack. Taehyung visibly shuddered at the touch.

"K-Koo-" tears welped up his eyes as his looked his husband who was just looking at his every expression intensely.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook asked innocently while still moving his fingers between taehyung's ass crack touching his asshole.

"T-touch me" taehyung uttered embarrassingly.

"But I'm already touching you, huh ain't I ? Jungkook asked innocently while caressing taehyung asshole.

"P-please" taehyung murmurs softly totally under Jungkook's charm.

"As you wish, love" Jungkook said while sliding his one finger in taehyung's hole.

"Still tight" Jungkook grunted.

Taehyung moaned softly.

Well let's just leave them here 🌚

Maybe or maybe not Jungkook have sucked tae's cock and fingered him in the shower too who knows.