07

Ignore mistakes please ತ⁠_⁠ತ
I'm gonna write their pov also :)

                                -

Jungkook and taehyung bid their good bye to their hyungs because they aren't going to Jungkook's mansion. Jungkook also have a house not that big but comfy one.

Jungkook is the one who told namjoon to tell others that they're not going to their mansion. And they need some time alone. He told namjoon that he's gonna talk with taehyung about his father and taehyung's behavior that night when tae had a nightmare about his father and all the incoherent mumblings .

On the other hand, taehyung can't help but feel terrified. He is so scared that what is going to happen with him.

Taehyung's pov :

We're now going to his house. Am I going to stay with him alone? Is he gonna kill me after getting my body. Why he wants this marriage. It's all because of father. Did he sold me to him. Am I going to be his slave or some sex toy. God why it's all happening to me. I can't even look at him in eyes.

I am looking out of window. The clouds are getting dark. Is it going to rain today? It's only evening. I'm looking outside but I still feel his eyes on me. Why he's looking at me. He is scary god ahh. Why my father wants to love for even once , am I that bad? Mom why you left me here. I should've died that day not you . Father is right it's all my fault. Because of me you left us mom . I didn't even get a chance to meet you to hear your voice. I wants to hug you mom and cry as much as I want . But I know I can't do that .

3rd person pov ~

Unknowingly to him a tear escape from his eyes thinking about all his miseries. But Jungkook saw that. He move a bit close to taehyung put his thumb on his cheeks whipping his tears away . This made taehyung back to reality from his thoughts. He flinch badly. Because he didn't expect anything like that to happen and he is already scared of Jungkook. Like Jungkook is some ghost . He looked at Jungkook with terrified expressions.

And here Jungkook thought he made taehyung uncomfortable. He saw the fear in younger's eyes and he wants to shout on himself. But he can't backout now. Taehyung is his now , he will make everything alright.

Tonight he is gonna talk about everything with him . But he still feel scared, what if taehyung don't want to accept him. What will he do?

Still he Didn't retreat his hand and starts to caressing  younger's cheeks. He side hugged taehyung, because he love the feeling of younger having in his arms and the warmth he gets .

And taehyung he is confused, every emotion is mixing with each one that he can't understand. He don't know what he is feeling in his stomach and the warmth he is getting from the other that he can't describe. He didn't felt uncomfortable with the other . Rather he felt save .

Sir we are here. Driver lee informed them that they are finally reached their home .

Jungkook came out from the car first and went to other side of the car to open the door for taehyung. Well taehyung was surprised. He also went out of car and looked at the house that's gonna be their home ( sweet home )

 He also went out of car and looked at the house that's gonna be their home ( sweet home )