13

In basement~

Jungkook entered in his mansion's basement, looking a like hot meal. He was not wearing a coat just his shirt and first three buttons undone, hair disheveled. Sleeves up to his forearms, veins popping out. Eyes dark and expressionless face.

Min-suk: what a surprise, finally Jeon came to visit me.

Min-suk smirk seeing Jungkook finally after 13 days.

Jungkook just stare at him and then motion his men's to bring a chair.

Putting the chair infront of min-suk, Jeon sit on that. Looking at the old man who was showing his ugly smirk because he was too sure that he is gonna be set free from here soon.

Kim I can see that what you're imagining. Jeon spoke with his deep voice.

Oh don't worry Jeon my imagination would come true soon. Min-suk said while smiling creepily.

So, you're really confident that your so called brother and your and his sweet wife huh? Jeon smirk while saying that. And his smirk grew wide when he saw a shocked min-suk infront him who was smirking at him a few minutes ago.

Ab-ab what do you mean by that? I don't have a brother and wife. My wife was died years ago. You don't even know what you're saying kid. Saying that he started to laugh loudly maybe he was convincing himself.

But Jungkook didn't said anything not even when he call him a kid. He will show him who is the kid when the right time comes. For now he is sure what he said was true just by the look of min-suk.

Oh Kim, do you think you can fool me huh? I know why you stole my weapons. You just want my attention and now you got that.

Huh i- I stole your weapons because I want that and I don't need your attention.

Yeah yeah sure Kim, convince yourself just like that. Btw you don't have to keep that mouth of yours shut because I know everything.

I will take my revenge so, be ready Kim. He spoke near Kim's ear with his dark deep voice.

Jungkook stood up from his chair, heading towards the door to go back to the other side of mansion but he stopped when he hear Kim's words.

What did you do with that useless shit of mine. He said referring to taehyung.

Jungkook clench his jaw tightening his hands in a fist. He walk back to kim leaning a bit to his ear and spoke.

Oh he is now my slave and also my husband infront of people's eyes. He said and chuckled creepily seeing the reaction on Kim's face.

You have to pay me, a big amount of money for my son Jeon. Mr kim smirk while saying that.

Kim think about yourself hm. He said while patting Kim shoulder.

If you came alive from here than I'll think about your money. Saying that he left Kim alone with some bodyguards.

Well I think I'm gonna get a alot of money. Mr Kim smirk while leaning on the chair.

            __________________________

Jin: taebear do you want to make something for kook?

Tae: um- ye-s hyung.

Jin: great, so what do you what to make. I can help you.

Tae: but hyung I don't know what he likes or not. A pout on his lips looking like baby who wanted to make proud his parents on himself.

Jin: you know he can eat anything that is eligible and tasty. Jin laugh and cooed at the babybear.

Tae: O-k. Poor baby become embarrassed.

They already made alot of dishes for the dinner and ji-jun are already left for some business work.

Jin: taebear let's make something tomorrow. We have plenty of dishes, what you say?

Tae: yeah okay hyung.

Jin: let's call everyone for the dinner now.

Saying that he left to call everyone. Taehyung just stood there nervously because he didn't saw Jungkook for the whole day expect in morning when they came here in mansion together. And his first kiss that jungkook stole from him

__________

With Kim couple ~

I told you don't let that son of a bastard alive but you didn't listen to me. Kim eun-ji shout at her husband.

Kim Han-suk, who looked in boredom at his wife while checking some documents.

I want my min back, han. So, you better so something about that Jeon. If he did something to him I'm not gonna spare you han.

Saying that she left Kim's office room.

While han-suk dialed a number on his phone.

It's the time, get ready everyone. And everything have to be perfect for our plan. I don't want any mistake.

Saying that he cut the call and sigh then again started doing his work.

________

Everyone already ate their dinner with some funny talks, bickerings and alot of teasing. They talk about their tour in NYC and about competition. How jhope taught new steps to yeonie and how they bicker on small things.

Taehyung really felt overwhelmed witnessing this much love that they have for each other. He never thought that he will ever be happy and find these people who love him dearly.

Jin gave him the love of a mother that he never felt in his whole life, Jimin became his soulmate in this short time. And the other members who are the same giving him a lots of love and care.

He felt complete. It's like he was lost somewhere, where he thought that he was useless person that his own mother left him and his own father abused him. He is not worth of anyone's love but now he is with his new family where he's getting the love of parents, friends , brothers and most importantly he is married now and his husband giving him all the care, love. Jungkook is so much gentle with him how he take care of him everytime and the warmth he felt in his arms or when he woke up and witness the most beautiful sight, sleeping in his husband arms who was holding him close to him, his strong arms wrapped around his slim waist. And the handsome face of his husband , oh so close to him. He felt shy. That's why, when he woke up before jungkook he always peck on his cheeks or sometime on his nose and stare at his husband like love sick. It's his secret. But oh boy who's gonna tell him that his dear husband is always awake, enjoying his soft kisses on his face and refrain himself to not to smile.

Taehyung is getting addicted to jungkook just like the way jungkook wanted.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

     I know it's short but I am ill and after two days I have a appointment with a dentist and I'm scared 🥲
Next time I will write more.

What do you guys think about Kim couple and Kim min-suk?
What Kim han-suk is planning? Any guesses?
Should I do a q&n about the characters or is it too soon?

Okay, bye for now 😽💜
Take care 💜

-Mimi ♡