Cht-1: Wish

In a small town, it's morning time. People are doing their usual job.

It's a small and beautiful town. People here are very humble and kind.

All the house of the town is almost same size except one big house which is the Mayor's house.

Their lived the Mayor with his wife and a daughter.

The Mayor is very kind and helpful to his people though he is very punctual and strict especially to his daughter.

Inside the big house which is more likely mansion. Maids and other workers are preparing and arranging everything properly as today the mayor is supposed to come home.

The mayor visit his house and town once in a week as he is very busy with work.

Where everyone is waiting patiently for the mayor to come, there is one maid who is literally crying as she is trying to woke the young lady up, who is sleeping without any worry.

"Young lady, please wake up it's almost time. The Mayor will be here in no time" she pleased the sleeping beauty.

"I have been telling you for half an hour to let me sleep for just five damn minutes" she cover her face with the blanket.

The maid sigh at her young lady's behavior, it's not new to her. An idea pop up in her mind.

"Young lady, I think it's an great opportunity for you to asked your father. There is a great chance he'll agree"

She instantly stood up, her then sleepy eyes now sparkling with hopes "You think so?" The maid hesitantly nodded.

The girl happily walk toward the bathroom jumping a little in between.

***

The Mayor with his family having a breakfast in the dining table silently.

The girl is signaling her mother with eyes to start a conversation. In return her mom is telling her the same thing with eyes.

Their eyes widened and they straighten their selves when they heard the Mayor cleared his throat, seems like he has been watching them for a while.

"Jisoo, how is your studies going on?" The Mayor asked his daughter.

"E-everything is going great" jisoo replied to her father to which he nodded.

With that silence took over them again. Jisoo is close with her mom but to her father she is not very close. Though he always fulfill her every wishes, she always find it difficult to talk to him of that particular topic. But today she will. It's now or never.

"Dad, can I and jen-" her words got cut off immediately by her father.

"Not that topic again I have told you many times already and I am telling you now too. I will not allow you" he firmly stated.

Jisoo looked at her mother is a pleasing manner, her mother sigh "Honey, listen to her firs-"

"You both are not understanding how dangerous it is for her to go out. I have many enemies and they are just looking for an opportunity to stab me" as an Mayor he has made many enemies who is ready to hurt his family member just to take his seat.

Jisoo sulk the whole day. She has every thing anyone can wish for. A luxurious life, lovely family, loyal and supportive friends but still she is not fully happy.

She always wish to see the world outside the town especially Seoul. She has never gone outside the town. She always wondered how is life outside the town? How people live there? How it feels like to travel their?

So she and her friend decided to go and see by their own but as expected her dad disagreed immediately!

***

In Seoul, inside a hospital room. Their laid a boy facing the window side.

The boy sense that someone opened the door and walk toward his bed side.

"How are you?" The person who came just now asked.

"They said no at the last moment again?" Instead of answering the boy in bed asked back.

The came person just sigh "Everything will be alright, just don't lose hope"

The boy in bed just nodded, he already lost his all hopes.

"So you are going somewhere tomorrow?" The came person took a seat beside the bed and asked.

"Yeah"

"Do you want me to accompany you? We'll have fun together" he asked the boy in bed carefully as he know that his friends hates it when someone pitied him. He just want to help his friend. He is just worried.

"No need I can go by myself, shorty" the boy in bed replied with a straight face.

"Yahhh! How dare you alien " the said person said being annoyed for getting teased.

***

"No, he disagreed immediately" jisoo said to her friend through the phone.

"Whatt again...what now then?" The person from other side said.

"What now Jennie? You know I can't go against my dad" she said sitting on her bed.

"Okay then seems like I have to go alone" Jennie from other side said.

There was a silence for few seconds before jisoo burst out.

"Yahhh! How can you say that so easily?! Don't you feel sad for me! I was expecting for you to say 'I will also not go if you can't go' but look at you ready to go not even pretending to ask!! What type of friend are you?! I hate you!!!"

Jennie burst out into loud laughter upon hearing her friend.

"I was just kidding you know if I have to go without you I would have done that way before" like jisoo Jennie also wanted to go outside the town to see the beautiful Seoul. It's not like she didn't get chance to go like jisoo but she choose not to go without jisoo.

"I really want to go Jennie, is there really no other way?" Jisoo said being extremely sad. She really want to go.

"There is but-"

"No but just tell me what" upon hearing there is a chance she got her hope high.

"Going there without anyone's knowledge" there is a silence for few seconds
seconds after Jennie said that.

"Are you out of you mind?" Jisoo said in disbelief.

"That is why I was saying BUT" Jennie said rolling her eyes.

"I.....I-I am ready" jisoo decided after a whole one minute.

"......... "

"Jennie are you there?" Jisoo asked when she didn't hear anything from her friend.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??" Now Jennie was the one who is in shock and disbelief, she never expected for her to agree.

"No Jennie I have decided. I really want to go. And plus dad won't come home for a week. We'll have a week's time to travel. It's now or never" jisoo really want to go there badly.

"Okayyy! Leave the rest to me babe, we'll go there next week" Jennie also agreed as she is same excited to see the world outside the town.

This is how they decided to outside the town without anyone's knowledge, literally running away. They were blinded by their craze to explore the world outside the town that they didn't focus at the possible danger.

***

(A/n- this is my new story, the plot came in my dream I literally woke up to see a wet pillow. It was a beautiful dream I want to dream again. I hope you will like this. And don't worry I will complete all my stories just give me time)

Stay healthy and safe.

Take care.