Chpt-3: I will Guide You.

Jisoo was shocked of what she heard. Now she knows why he was not looking at her direction and didn't go out for breakfast.

"I am sorry, how did it happened?" Jisoo said softly. Taehyung took a deep breath so Jisoo immediately added "It's okay if you don't want to talk-" but he cut her.

"Two years ago I got into an accident, the impact was very bad but luckily I survive. I was in coma for one month and when I open my eyes, everything was dark, since than I am like this" he smiled so sadly that jisoo want to hug him tightly.

"You know it is really painful to live seeing only one color" this is the first time he is vocalizing his feelings to someone.

"Did you not find any donar yet?" Jisoo or any normal people will never imagine the pain of being blind, she knows it and felt really bad for him.

"We found three people who was ready to donate but at the last moment the back off" Taehyung felt a hand touching his hands, rubbing it in a comforting manner.

"You will find someone someday, don't lose hope" jisoo cheer him up and she really wish for him to find a donar.

"You think so" he titled his head toward her.

"Of course! I am sure of it, one day you will able to see again" taehyung really find comfort in her words, maybe because of the way she said it or maybe her touch send him hope. Hope that he will be able to see again.

***

The bus stopped at a place which a historical site.

Haedong Yonggungsa Temple. It was one of the most tourists attraction in Busan.

It was almost 9 o'clock, the bus will stay here till noon, people are free to roam around

Everyone start getting off excitedly, jennie call for jisoo to come fast while standing at the door.

Jisoo looked at Jennie then to taehyung and again to Jennie. She give Jennie a signal to go first, the girl girl just follow and got off the bus first.

Jisoo turn to taehyung and said " Why don't you join us too?"

Taehyung sense sense her "I am okay here, you go ahead and enjoy. I will probably have my sleep till then" and it's not like he was here to explore, he has no choice but to rode this bus because he missed his train. He just want to go seoul, his home.

"Will you be fine?" Taehyung can sense her worry through her words.

"I am fine, go" taehyung assure her as he don't want her to worry about him.

She nodded and got off the bus.

After few minutes taehyung sense that someone got in the bus again. He become alert when someone start coming toward him.

"Did you forgot something?" He asked her when he sense that it's her. Taehyung don't know why but he got to know that it's her, when she went near him. Maybe he got familiar to her presence, her warmth.