Chpt-11: Nightmare

"Sooyaa!!"

A man woke up breathing heavily.

He looked terrified.

Again that dream...No..that nightmare...worst nightmare.

After zoning out for few minutes he rubbed his face with the help of his hands, harshly.

The room was dark indicating sun didn't rise yet.

He looked at his bedside table clock, only to see it's still 3 o'clock in the morning.

He looked tired, like he didn't sleep properly since ages.

He took some deep breathes before standing up from the bed and heading towards gym room, as he knows that he won't be able to sleep.

After releasing all his stress and frustration by working out, he took a cold relaxing bath.

After taking bath he made breakfast for himself, quietly without any expression and emotion seen on his face.

He took out his phone and scroll through some news while eating breakfast.

It's almost 6:30 am when he finish eating and start preparing to get ready for office.

He wore a black suit paired with a white shirt.

He take out his Rolex watch and wore it. Standing in front of a large mirror he set his hair.

He look at his neck for sometime, blankly. His left hand touch something on his neck, after caressing it for about a minute he left the room.

As he come out of his mansion, his secretary is already waiting for him in front of a car.

"Good Morning, Mr.Kim" John, his secretary greeted as soon as he spotted him and open the door of the car for his boss.

He just sat in the backseat without saying anything.

John sat on driving seat and start driving without making any noise. He was afraid of making any noise that could make his boss angry.

"Did you find something?" After sometime The person in backseat ask in his deep ice cold voice without any emotion.

John shiver a little hearing the cold voice of his boss. It's been many years yet he didn't get used to his boss's coldness.

"N-not Yet, Mr.Kim" John gulped and said shuttering. He is most afraid of this part of the day as his boss will ask the first thing every morning about something he is looking for years and all he have to say is 'no', which will make his already cold boss more scary.

He would not dare to look at his boss after saying this because he might die out of nervousness seeing his boss's deadly eyes, which contain lots of frustration and anger.......and pain.

By 8 o'clock they reach Kim Corporation, most largest company in Aisa.

John park the car in parking lot and immediately went to open the door for his boss.

Every employees inside the building stood still and bowed their CEO as he enters with John following him behind.

"Good Morning, Mr.Kim" the receptionist greeted.

No employees dare to make any noise, they even dare to breathe loudly. Who knows they might offend their boss and get kicked out of the building in next second. Their boss has always been cold and scary towards everyone.

The elevator reached the top most floor of the building and opened with a 'clock sound.

John walk behind his boss and open his boss's cabin door when they reached in front of it.