Chpt-4: His eyes

Taehyung and jisoo was sitting on a bench, from where the beautiful sea can be seen.

Jennie is not with them as she went to a calling boot, to call her one friend. They didn't bring their phone cause they don't want to get tracked.

As they were seated with a ice-cream in their hand jisoo spoke after a long pause.

"So, tell me about yourself?"

Even when he can't see her, he titled his head toward her, when he heard her "Why, you wanna know?"

"I wanna know you more. C'mon aren't we friends now? So tell me, I should know my friend better" she said.

Well to tell that he don't wanna know her more will be a great lie. He also wanna know her more...more than anyone....but he was not a talkative person.

"When did we become friends?" So instead he asked back.

She gasped "How could you say that? I thought we were friends. I also tour you"

"As long as I remember you were my guide" he smiled. One thing he also love is to tease her.

She dramatically clenched her chest and act like it hurts, even though he can't see her but he can sense her doing that.

She complained and whined but he just laughed his heart content....he has been laughing and smiling since he met her.

He don't know why but he find peace and comfort....and a new type of happiness with her.

After teasing her sometime he told her about himself that how he got into an accident. How he used to be before and after accident. About his family and friends....everything about him unknowingly as he is not someone who talk about himself to others. He didn't expected that he'll open up to someone. And what he never expected is that someone will be a mere stranger 'but wait they are not strange anymore..they are friends', he smiled at the thought that they are not stranger anymore. She never feel like stranger to him anyway...don't know why but there is this connection between them like they know each other from a very long time.

She willingly listen to all his stories and she also told him about her. She told him about her everything except for her basic information like:name, parents name, address and phone number. Not that she don't him that's why, in fact she unknowingly starts trusting him very much. But the reason she didn't tell him is that, she was so focused on telling him about her dreams, habits, likings and funny and shocking moments of her life....

'She is a really talkative person' he thought but smiled while listening to her attentively. He is a direct and flat person who likes to take every conversation short and direct but he likes listening her talk....

As they were talking jisoo suddenly start laughing making him puzzle as he didn't find anything funny in their conversation...she is really weird...

Taehyung held his breath, when she suddenly start ruffling his hair while laughing "wh-hhy..?..w-what are you doing?"

"You got attacked by soap bubbles and leafs together" she said while chuckling.

Their were childrens who were playing with soap bubbles and they were seated under a tree. Leafs and bubbles together came in contact with taehyung's hair.

She carefully remove all the leafs from his hair after ruffling the bubbles off. She saw that one leaf slip from his hair to his glasses. He was about to turn around and remove but she did it instead.

The moment she remove the glasses she stood still..unmoving...just staring at him..

He spoke when she suddenly got quiet "What happened?"