Chpt-20: I won't hesitate to kill you!

(Please ignore mistakes and enjoy reading)

______

Taehyung was furiously driving. His mind was not at all at peace.

He was feeling many emotions anger, regret, worried and most importantly scared. He was scared to death!

He can't lose her now..No!! Not when he finally got her!

Tears were already in the bridge of falling from his eyes.

He saw that Jungkook along with Jimin is standing while waiting for him. He immediately went down.

Looking at his face he was beyond terrified.

"W-what the Hell happened!!??" He asked immediately as he reached to them.

"I was in my office when I get a call from Jisoo but before I can hear anything from her I heard fast footprints. I called her many time but she didn't answer so I got worried and track her location and coming here I only got her phone lying on the road" Jungkook explain. He was damn worried too when he the the phone lying on the ground many thought came into his mind.

Taehyung took jisoo's phone from Jungkook while looking horrified. He was shaking in fear and worry.

Jimin saw this and immediately patted his back to calm him down first.

"Relax...Calm down first. I already inform Namjoon hyung he and his team is almost here. We'll find her don't worry" Jimin try to calm him as he was looking like he is getting his panic attack again.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!!! I CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN!!" Taehyung said raising his voice while holding jisoo's phone more tightly. He is regretting putting his phone on mute.

They all went to different directions in the nearby place to look for any clue.

Soon after Namjoon arrived with his team and start investigating people nearby if by any chance they saw something usual.

*****

It was almost 7 o'clock in the evening and they still didn't get any clue about jisoo.

Jungkook and Jimin along with J-hope is searching every possible colony nearby. And Namjoon along with his team doing every possible way to find any clue regarding the kidnapping.

Taehyung was beyond furious and hella worried. If anyone meet him in this condition he might throw punches out of anger or worse kill them.

He has been gone mad while searching everywhere. He almost searched whole street of Seoul city.

Taehyung was driving without caring the traffic and safety which is very bad but what can he do? It's been more than 4 hours jisoo got kidnapped and he yet didn't got any clue.

John who was seating on the passenger seat was just praying to stay as still as possible cause he don't want to die from his boss's hand.

John gulped when he saw his boss's phone is ringing. Taehyung's phone was connect to bluetooth as he along with his friends were in touch and informing every single detail.

Taehyung saw it was Irene calling him. He hanged up immediately he is not in the mood to talk!!He knows his mom must have asked her to call him. He can't deal with that right now.

She called him more than twice and it made him really angry if he wasn't focus on searching jisoo he would have shown her that she shouldn't call again if he is not answering.

After few seconds John's phone rang which made him  pale as Taehyung glare at him cause he was annoyed at getting calls.

John gulped nervously before looking at the caller ID, it was Irene...again.