Chpt-26: With You

As she opened her eyes, she was greeted by the most beautiful view in the world.

The view she will admire forever.

She smiled as she touch his face softly, tracing her finger from his thick manly eyebrow, to his sharp pointed nose, to his perfect kissable lips which seems swollen and finally to his jawline, drawing whatever she likes

She giggled when he crunch his nose adorably before snuggling to her neck, probably because he felt tickles by her little drawing.

Jisoo can't help but hug him tight like bear before kissing his forehead.

"Tae, wake up" she softly said while adorably fixing his morning messy hair.

He just hummed while still closing his eyes. He was tired.

"I told you to sleep early but you never listen" She softly scold him for him being stubborn last night.

Taehyung without opening his eyes start giving butterfly kisses to her cheeks and neck.

"I would have if only you didn't seduce me by wearing that night dress"

Jisoo was in disbelief when he said that with his deep husky voice tickling her neck sending chills to her.

Now, it's her fault?

Well kinda it's her fault only because she knows very well how they always end up making love whenever she wores that dress.

She slightly slap his cheeks, "Stop talking and go wake him up. He will be late and don't you have to prepare too?"

She stood up ignoring all his whinings and make a bun of her loosen hair before going towards the bathroom.

After taking shower, she wore her comfortable clothes before heading towards the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

"Good morning, Jisoo" the maid greeted as soon as she saw her coming down the stairs.

Jisoo smiled before greeting, "Good morning, Aunt lee"

Aunt lee is almost her mom's age so she always give respect to her and told her to call her by her name only.

They only have one maid to clean the house and for dish washing.

Jisoo wanted to make food by her hands only and Taehyung also likes food prepare by her, they didn't higher maid to cook.

After almost done making the breakfast by frying omlet. She decided to check on her husband.

"Aunt lee, please watch over the omlet for me. Let me go and check on them" Jisoo said as she made her ways again towards upstairs.

She open the door of the room which was just across their bedroom.

A sigh escape from her beautiful lips as she shook her head, already expecting it!