Chpt-2: Sandwich

Jennie is waiting for her friend in the bus stop. She check the time it's 4 o'clock in the morning.

The conversation they had a week ago, they are putting into action now.

They have decided to meet in the bus stop before 4 o'clock as the bus they have to catch will arrive at 4' o'clock, it's already time but jisoo is still not there.

Jennie cursed under her breath when she saw the bus is coming.

The bus stop right in front of her, the gate of the bus opened.

"Hey kid! Why are you not getting in? Come fast we are getting late" the bus driver said to Jennie when she didn't get in.

"Actually I am waiting for my friend to come, she will be here please uncle wait a little" Jennie pleased the driver to wait a little.

The driver agreed and waited for five minutes but jisoo is still not seen. "Sorry kid, I have to go now I can't wait more" the driver said.

Jennie nodded knowing she can't make the bus stay any longer. "Sorry and thank for waiting" the bus drove off.

Just as the bus go jisoo came running "Thank god! Seems like the bus is late" jisoo said  while panting heavily and looking at her watch.

"Yahhh! That Hurts!!" Jisoo exclaimed when Jennie smacked her head.

"You are late! We missed the bus! What take you this long I told u there is only one bus going station at this time!!" Jennie scold her friend.

"Is that my fault that mom woke up out of nowhere? I literally has to play hide and seek with mom" jisoo said taking a seat beside Jennie in the bus stop.

They sat there in silence for few seconds.

"Now, what are we going to do?" Jisoo asked slowly to Jennie who rolled her eyes.

"What else? If not going back home" Jennie said while getting up.

Jisoo instantly grab Jennie's hand "Are you crazy, I have a very hard time coming out of my house and leaving a note to my mom, I can't go back!!" Jisoo knows if she'll not go now she will never get a chance again.

"We have no choice. That was the only bus which goes to the station at this time, the station is far away from here we can't go by walking"  Jennie stated the facts as the only bus which go to station is gone the next bus will come at 6 o'clock and by that time people will catch them and they can't run away.

"But-...oww look there! There! A bus is coming!" Jisoo said happily when she spotted a bus coming to their direction.

"This is not the bus which will go to station.. And...it's look like a different bus I have ever seen" Jennie said when she looked at the bus. She maybe not traveled outside the town but she had traveled many time with the bus within the town. The bus is not the local bus.

"Oh come on let's just ask first" jisoo said not minding anything else. Jennie agreed as they have no other choice.

"Okay you remember the rules right? Do not-"

"Do not let anyone know our real name, do not talk to anyone unnecessarily, do not get suspicious, as much as possible do not talk to anyone, blah blah blah...I know don't worry" jisoo said cutting jennie's word. She is very excited. This is the first time she is going to do something against her parents will.

The bus stopped in front of them, the gate opened. They looked inside, they find it weird as almost everyone inside the bus is sleeping.

"Excuse me sir, can you tell us where this bus is going?" Jennie asked the driver.