Chpt-14: Pain 2.0

Taehyung was in his deep thought.

From the moment he came from Jin's hospital that day, his mind is stuck with a certain thing.

A certain name to be exact!

He feel like he have heard that name before. But he can't seems to remember it.

He saw that name on one of his patient files. Upon asking he got to know that she one of his patient, who is currently in coma.

J-

He snapped when the cabins door open.

It was his father. Kim Hyung Bin.

"Dad?" Taehyung was confused.

"Good morning, son" he greeted as he took a seat in front of his son.

"How is work going on?"

"It's going good dad. Why did you come here?" Taehyung asked.

"I want you to go somewhere tomorrow" Hyun Bin said.

"Where?"

"This year I want you to go and attend the Annual function of the Kinder Orphanage, they are having their 50th anniversary Celebration tomorrow. Go there as a Chief Guest"

Taehyung sighed, he don't like functions and all.

"Children will learn a lot from you. You can't say No this time" Hyun Bin is determine that he will send him this time for sure.

"Okay" having no other choice, he agreed.

******

A tall muscular and handsome Man was sipping his coffee in a cafe, waiting for someone.

His wait came to an end when a beautiful woman came toward him.

He welcomed her with a warm hug.

"Did you have any problem in shifting?" The man asked.

"Thanks to you, I didn't have at all" the woman replied with a small warm smile.

"Oh c'mon! Now you are thanking your kookie?" The Man whine which made the woman chuckle.

Seeing her laugh he was pleased.

"Keep smiling like this. Sadness don't suit you at all" he said looking at her with pure warmness.

She nodded.

"How is she now? Any improvement?" He asked after sometime.

This made her drop her smile, "Not yet"

He assure her that everything will be alright.

"How about your job? Did you find any? I told you to join my friends company" he lecture her.

"Relax, I found a job and it's been 5 days I join" she replied calmly.

"Are you sure, you are not having any difficulty? And please tell me if you have any, okay? You are leaving in this city alone which you are not familiar with, I will always be worry about you" he said, he was really worried about her. She faced many things in the past few years.

She nodded, she is aware of his worry. She is really blessed to have him in her life.

"Finish your coffee and we will go together to her. I wanna see her"

******

Taehyung came out of his car wearing suit, which fits him very well. Looking as handsome as always.