Chpt-8: First Kiss feels heaven

6th day of their touring. Their beautiful experience.

"Nini, did you contact him again? When will he come huh?" Jisoo asked when Jennie took a seat beside her.

"Yes sooyaa, he said that will  directly meet us in Seoul itself" Jennie said rolling her eyes as she remember her talk with her friend earlier.

"What!? I sure I will beat him real hard. How can he! Didn't he miss us? It's been years I last saw him" jisoo said angrily at their friend who told them he'll meet them in Busan itself.

Taehyung who was seated other side of jisoo, was confuse as whom they are talking about. But when he heard jisoo saying about missing him!! He felt jealousy rush through his body. He don't like the fact how she missed him or any other man.

'Who the hell she is talking about?'

Controlling his anger he asked "Which friend you are talking about?" Being a good observer Jennie notice the annoyance in his voice and pissed look on his face which jisoo fail to notice.

"Our friend who use to stay at our Town but he shifted to Seoul 2 years ago" jisoo said.

Taehyung nodded but Jennie's word make his blood boil. He clenched on his jaw tighten. Hating the fact.

"And also sooyaa's crush" Jennie smirk seeing the reaction she expect from taehyung.

"What are you talking about nini I never had crush on him" jisoo cleared herself and was confuse why Jennie said that.

"Killjoy" Jennie rolled her eyes at her dumb friend.

Taehyung relaxed as he heard her. He was glad. As smile was getting bigger her next set of words make him annoy again.

"I never had a crush on someone after him you know it right" jisoo said.

"Oh yeah your childhood crush which you never meet him again" Jennie said remembering.

He felt little relief as it was only a childhood crush but he is still jealous. He cursed that kid for being her crush.

'Who the fuck was that kid?'

'Probably, he became a man now. I wonder what he must be doing now? Probably something stupid'

'I hope he choke on his food and tripped while walking'

His inner murdering of that poor man ended when he heard her.

"Where is Yuki?"

"Still in the room" taehyung answered.

"What why?"

"Don't know but I think he didn't slept all night as whenever I woke up in the night he was already awake" he said.

But their head went toward Yuki when they heard him.

"Hey! Good morning friends" don't know why but his voice didn't sound cheerful as always.

*****

"Madam, Mr. Lee has called and inform that Mayor will arrived today at evening" the maid inform.

All colour of her face vanished away as she got paled.

"What!!?? But he was suppose to come after three days from now?" She said with fear.

"Yes, but his meeting with Mr.kim got cancelled so he is returning soon" the maid again inform.