Chpt-7: A promise to meet again

They didn't do much on 4th day as taehyung was not well. So they decided to take rest. Taehyung told them to go and enjoy without him, he will be fine but they said their will be no fun without him.

But in the evening taehyung assure them all that he is now fine and feeling better. So all of them are now in a night market.

Taehyung never thought ever in his like he will like a place like this as it was very crowdy and noisy.

But he is enjoying it very much. As jisoo is dragging him here and there.

"Woah!! There is really a very big pikachu! I want it!! Let's get it-" jisoo's eyes sparkle upon seeing the pikachu.

"Wow jisoo very good idea AND where will you keep that big fat pikachu? On you head?" Jennie's sarcasm made taehyung chuckle while jisoo pouted.

Yuki his was looking at something else with his mouth open "Can we take that Bear with us please?"

When they saw where he is pointing Jennie shouted him.

"Hell no!!! it is even double the size of that pikachu!!"

"Okay....but let's go and eat something I am hungry" he said.

"You are always hungry" Taehyung said.

But they end up on a stall where there are many food display in front of them making them drool.

They start eating their heart out forgetting anything as the food was very delicious.

"No matter how expensive restaurant can be but they can't beat Street food at all.....mhhhm TASTY!" Yuki exclaimed.

"I agree with you" Jennie game him a thumbs up.

Surprisingly taehyung also like the food. As a picky eater he is enjoying which means the food was really tasty. But a little spicy for him though.

"Tae bear, try this! It's very tasty" taehyung blushed at the nickname she gave him as ate it which she herself fed him without knowing...

Wrong move....

He began fanning himself as he hissed because it was very spicy and unbearable for him.

Jisoo got worried and immediately gave him water bottle. She patted him back as he gulped the water fastly.

"I am sorry I didn't knew that you can't handle spicy food" she said while wiping his tears which came without him knowing.

"Here eat this" she fed him some sweet which made him calm.

"Okay everything is alright but did you guys just indirectly kissed through the water bottle?" Yuki said munching his food, tears were coming out of his eyes too but he didn't care as the food was way more precious for him.

Jisoo realize that she was very worried that she failed to notice and gave him her bottle instead of his.

They both blushed as they heard him.

*******

"Hey! Let's buy that to remember our friendship and this amazing experience" Jennie look at what Yuki was pointing at only to see friendship bands.

"Wow they look pretty" all four of them wore it on their hand. Although taehyung was refusing to wear and said that it childish but at the end they somehow convenes him.

As they were looking around something caught jisoo's eyes. She excuse herself saying I will be back after using the washroom.

She secretly buy it with a sweet smile.