Chpt-23: Reunited in Laughter and Love

(Chapter unlocked successfully🎉)

_______

As Taehyung sat in his spacious office, the weight of his responsibilities as the CEO of the largest company in South Korea bore down on his shoulders.

His focus was fixated on the laptop screen, engrossed in the endless stream of emails and reports demanding his attention. The ringing of his phone startled him, momentarily breaking the concentration that held him captive.

Glancing at the caller ID, his face lit up with a bright smile. It was Jisoo, his beloved girlfriend. He leaned back in his office chair, a sense of relief washing over him, eager to hear her voice that never failed to ease his weariness.

"Hello, love," Taehyung greeted in his deep, relaxed voice, his tone filled with adoration.

However, his tranquility was abruptly shattered as he sensed something was amiss. Jisoo's voice trembled on the other end of the line, muffled sobs slipping through. Panic gripped Taehyung's heart, and he immediately sat upright, his eyes wide with concern.

"What happened, Jisoo?" he asked, his voice filled with worry, desperately seeking answers.

But Jisoo's sobs continued, making it difficult for her to form coherent words. Taehyung's heart ached at the sound, his mind racing with thoughts of what could have caused such distress. He anxiously urged her to speak, his voice laced with fear.

"Where are you? Are you okay? Tell me where you are, I'll come to you," he pleaded, his mind flashing back to the time when Jisoo had been kidnapped, a nightmare he never wanted to relive.

After a few moments, Jisoo managed to calm her sobs enough to utter a few words, her voice still filled with traces of sadness. "Jenn-iee... She-..."

Taehyung's panic intensified as he realized the weight of those words. He knew all too well about Jennie's condition, the years she had spent in a coma.

Fear and worry knotted in his stomach as he frantically questioned, not wanting to hear any more bad news.

"Why? What happened to her? Is she okay?" Taehyung's words tumbled out in a rush, his voice trembling with fear and concern for his dear friend.

Jisoo's voice quivered as she responded, her words breaking through Taehyung's fear with a glimmer of hope. "Finally, Jennie woke up from her coma, and I'm so happy."

Relief flooded through Taehyung's veins, a mix of emotions washing over him. His worry dissipated, replaced with immense joy at the news he had longed to hear for years.

Jennie held a special place in his heart as a dear friend, and the thought of her awakening from her long slumber brought tears of relief to his eyes.

"Thank goodness," Taehyung breathed out, his voice filled with gratitude. "I'm so glad to hear that, Jisoo. Where are you? I am coming"

The weight that had burdened his heart lifted, replaced by a sense of renewed hope and happiness.

In that moment, Taehyung knew that their bond as friends and the love they shared would guide them through any trials they faced together.

*******

Taehyung and Jisoo entered the private hospital room where Jennie lay, her eyes wide with anticipation as they approached her bedside.

A gentle smile graced her lips, a flicker of recognition in her eyes as she took in the familiar faces of her dear friends.

"Jennie," Taehyung said softly, his voice filled with warmth. "It's me, Taehyung, do you remember me?"