Chpt-17: Kim Drunk Taehyung!

__________

(FLASHBACK TO PREVIOUS NIGHT)

"Soo, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked worriedly seeing her crying badly.

Everyone got worried for her as she was crying really badly. They were confuse but they thought maybe she got emotional as jungkook said she is sensitive.

Jisoo immediately went away from there making everyone more confuse.

She was wiping her tears which were flowing nonstop while making hiccups sound.

Everyone was looking weirdly at her, as to why she is crying.

She didn't mind anyone's weird stare at her as her mind was focus on finding Taehyung....her Taehyung.

She can't imagine how much he suffered for her. She didn't knew he will be in this pain. When she saw him she completely misunderstood him, thinking he wouldn't even remember her. She is feeling guilty.

Why she didn't try much in finding him?

Because of her he almost got himself killed. Only at the thought of it, her body shiver in horror.

She was looking here and there, everywhere looking for taehyung.

Where did he go?

Did he went home already?

She thought of going back and asking for Taehyung's address from his friends but something caught her eyes.

It's Him.

But with a girl!

She suddenly felt something rushed inside her body when the girl held his hand in her. What was it? jealousy?

She went towards them as she wiped her tears.

*******

"Sooyaa....?" Like always taehyung asked when a girl hold his hand.

"Huh?...well...I can be your sooy-" the girl seductively said but as always taehyung recognize that she is not his sooyaa.

As he was about to push her away from him but suddenly a girl came and jerk her away from him.

Taehyung was just looking at her with big eyes. She came in front of him, facing the girl as if shading him from the other girl.

"What is your problem, huh? Can't you see I came to him first? Leave bitch! tonight he is min-" the girl stood straight and said with annoyance but her words got cut off.

"Complete that sentence and I will surely create a huge scene here by beating you!" Jisoo said raising her voice which made the girl scared and as a result she left them both alone, scared at what if she'll really beat her up.