Chpt-12: A glimpse of hope

Double update ;)

******

Taehyung opened his eyes and found himself in his bedroom.

He hold his head as it was paining because of the alcohol he drank yesterday.

Hangover is hitting him hard. He snapped by Jimin entering his room.

"Here take this" Jimin gave him medicine which he took.

"Why didn't you wake me up. It's already 10 o'clock, I am late for office" taehyung said looking at the clock. One thing is good about taking alcohol for him is that, he at least can sleep without any nightmare.

"You are not going office today" Jimin said which made taehyung to frown.

"And who the hell decided that for me?" He asked being pissed.

"It's YOUR mom, she wants to meet you today" Jimin shrugged as he emphasise word 'your'

Taehyung sighed "I am not going. I know the reason behind it very correctly"

"That's for your own good. You should go-"

"I am not going to that shitty dates. How many times should I told you all?" Taehyung said being angry.

"You should, you are already 26 years old and it will be beneficial for you to move on" Jimin said, reasoning it.

"I didn't said I want to move on" taehyung said lowly gritting his teeth.

"You have to move on! She is dead already!!" Now Jimin is also getting angry at his friends behavior.

"NO!! She is NOT!!" Taehyung shouted. He is breathing heavily due to anger. He hate the word dead. He will never accept it.

"YES!! SHE IS! YOU HAVE TO FACE THE REALITY NOW!! You can't live in darkness anymore

"YES!! SHE IS! YOU HAVE TO FACE THE REALITY NOW!! You can't live in darkness anymore. Think about your Mom-" Jimin shouted too. He is worried about his friend a lot. He can't see him broken anymore, it's hurt him a lot to see him dead from inside.

"I'll take shower now, you can go" Taehyung said and left to his bathroom.

Jimin sighed, he is still avoiding and not facing the reality at all.

******

"Did you find Something?" Like always it was the first thing he asked as soon as he get inside his car.

He is tired of hearing 'not yet' again and again. He hated it so much. But like always got the same reply from his secretary John.

He asked his secretary to find Sooyaa's Town. He wants to find where she used to live. He wants to go there and feel her. He wants to meet her parents, to feel her and get a glimpse of her him them. And as he can see now, he can ask her photo from her parents and maybe by looking at her picture his heart will have some peace.