Chpt-24: Coincidence

"So, you aren't gonna share about you and Taehyung?" this make jisoo stop cutting the apple in her hand.

Jisoo continued to cut the apple, trying to distract herself from Jennie's teasing. However, she couldn't help but feel her cheeks flush at the mention of her and Taehyung. She looked up to find Jennie sporting a mischievous smile, which only made her blush deepen. Rolling her eyes, Jisoo responded, "You still haven't fully recovered, and look at you, teasing me already."

Jennie innocently ate an apple slice, feigning innocence as she replied, "What? I'm just asking a simple question. What's wrong with that?"

"Yeah, yeah," Jisoo mumbled, trying to focus on her task at hand. They were in the hospital room as usual, with Jisoo visiting after work to chat and take care of Jennie. Jennie still had a few days left before she could be discharged, but she was recovering well.

To keep Jennie from getting bored, Taehyung's friends had been visiting her frequently. Lisa and Chaeyoung had become particularly close to her during this time. Their parents had also arrived in Seoul and would be staying there. Jisoo's father, however, had been offered the position of Mayor in their hometown, so he had to return while the rest of the family remained in Seoul.

Jennie's and Jisoo's mothers would spend the entire day at the hospital with Jennie, taking care of her. They would only leave when Jisoo or their friends were present.

Jennie calmly replied, "Well, that's not new to me. I already know about this."

Jisoo frowned in confusion, "How? I didn't tell you anything before..."

"You didn't, but I knew," Jennie shrugged, leaning closer to whisper something to her. "I saw you both that night...kissing each other like there was no tomorrow that night."

Jennie burst into laughter as she witnessed Jisoo's widened eyes and visibly red face. Jisoo whined, asking her to stop teasing her, but Jennie was Kim Jennie for a reason.

"I'm just curious. Did you two do it already?" Jennie asked with a mischievous look, not hesitating in the slightest.

Jisoo slapped Jennie's arm, exclaiming, "The hell! Stop teasing me already!"

"What? I'm just asking a normal question. And didn't we agree to share the details of our first times with each other? Now, come on, spill the details," Jennie excitedly urged.

"Yahh, we were kids back then to agree on such a stupid thing!" Jisoo felt even more embarrassed at the thought of it.

"Don't you dare back out! Come on, I want to know how it feels," Jennie eagerly shook Jisoo's hand, anticipation in her eyes.

Jisoo couldn't possibly turn any redder than she already was. "Shut up! And... we haven't done anything like that. So stop teasing me!" Her shyness was evident just at the thought of it.

Jennie's face fell with huge disappointment. "Are you kidding me? You still haven't seen your boyfriend's dick yet?"

Jisoo immediately covered Jennie's mouth, exclaiming, "What the hell!"

Removing her hand, Jennie sighed dramatically, "I'm disappointed in Taehyung. I thought he was smart and fast."

Jisoo shook her head but she remember something.

Jisoo's heart fluttered with nervous anticipation as she contemplated meeting Taehyung's mom. The thought of making a good impression weighed heavily on her mind, causing her to worry about every little detail. "Stop talking nonsense and tell me how I should talk and present myself in front of his mom. He said she wants to meet me. I'm so nervous. What should I wear? What if she doesn't like me?" Jisoo's voice trembled with anxiety, her thoughts spiraling.