Chpt-13: Pain

It's been more than a week taehyung told Namjoon to dig into the new information he brought that day.

But they didn't find out much.

They are still trying to find out and also trying to Find where the Mayor disappear.

Taehyung in his office checking some files when a knock was heard.

"Come in"

Upon getting permission, Irena came inside with a sweet smile on her lips.

"Sir, these are the final report of this week from designing department" she placed the file on his table.

She was indeed talented in this field as a result she passed the interview a week ago and start working in designing department.

Taehyung don't have any problem with this as she is just an employee in his eyes but his parents especially mom keep forcing him to friendly with her, which he didn't obey.

He without looking up said 'Okay' in his cold voice without any emotion.

He frown when she didn't left. He got irritated "Do you need anything Miss.Bae?" He asked, in his voice it was clear that he is pissed now.

She was hesitate to say something but somehow manage to say "C-can we have lunch together?" She prayed inside for him to agree.

"You may leave now!" Taehyung said more coldly.

What is that suppose to mean? Did he agreed? She was confused at his indirect rejection.

"LEAVE!!" He shouted which made her flinch. She ran out of the cabin being scared as hell.

Taehyung rubbed his forehead in frustration. He hate it so much whenever someone try to make a move on him. He will never let anyone take her place in his heart whether she is there or not.

*******

Taehyung was in his balcony sipping coffee. He hate coffee but still sipping it.

He look at the moon above him.

He remember the time 4 years ago when she was with him

She describe the moon beautifully for him. At that time he didn't able to see it with her.

But now look at him he can see the moon but not her.

He looked at moon with gloomy eyes.