Chpt-18: His boxy smile

"Did you saw Mr.Kim, today?" one lady employee whisper to another.

"Yes and I thought I was dreaming" one male employee dramatically said gaining some attention as they formed a group to gossip.

"It was really rare to see him smiling! It's been two years I am working in this company but believe me it was the first time I saw him smiling!" a lady employee said while making her eyes big as if she is still in shocked.

"He really smiled right!! And I thought I was seeing things!" Another male gossip.

"And you know what? I almost got a heart attack when I accidentally bumped onto him but I almost thought my soul left my body when he just smiled and walked away...like seriously! A miracle!" A lady said who was still grateful that she didn't get fired even after bumping on her boss who is famous for making employees jobless in snap of a second for a single mistake.

"I wonder what happened that make him this happy?.." An employee said which make everyone to think for a second.

"Whatever happened I am really happy to see him happy. And we should be thankful for that as we got to see such breathtaking view! I mean Mr. Kim is already handsome but with that smile he look more handsome..." A lady employee said fangirling making everyone to nod as an agreement.

"He has such a unique smile. A boxy smile" a lady employee said squealing. To which many female employee join her.

"And for the first time he didn't come to the office yesterday! Can you believe this?" The gossip carried on.

"What are you guys taking about?" Irene said as she approach the group.

"Miss.Bae, you won't believe! We saw Mr.Kim smiling today!" One employee excitedly said.

"Mr.Kim was looking like a total different person today" another one said.

Irene was confuse and not believing as she have search and known about Taehyung a lot but she didn't heard or saw him smiling. Not even in his house that day. She fully didn't believe it but if it was true then she is happy for him. She wishes she can also see that smile to which entire company is drooling over.

******

"Come in" a deep and manly voice said allowing the person to enter the cabin.

"Mr.Kim, this is the report you have asked for" Irene said as she put the report on the table.

Looking at him right now she thought all the gossip about taehyung's smiling today was fake as he was still looking cold and firm right now.

Taehyung didn't look up and was still looking at his phone.

After some time he finally took the report and start analysing but his mind was on his phone as he keep on glancing it. Seems like waiting for something.

Irene was just standing there thinking what should she do. As he didn't said her to leave like always and looking at him right now she  was nervous to ask him anything as he was clearly annoyed.

But in fact Taehyung didn't notice that Irene was still inside his cabin as his mind is somewhere else.

He has texted jisoo for about an hour but she didn't replied yet. She is busy with her so called friend which is none other than his friend Jungkook! He didn't knew that Jungkook was that friend to whom they were suppose to meet in Seoul 4 year back.

His thought got interrupt when he heard someone clearing their throat and as he looked up his brows frown.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked.