Chpt-25: A pleasurable night🔞

Feel free to ignore this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

And moreover,

Skip this chapter for the sake of your sanity🥴

(Warning🔞)

What an unholy Child still scrolling down🙂

Okay than, don't blame me that I didn't warned😇

******

They look at each other, sensing the mutual feeling they lean closer to each other.

As if they had planed, their eyes closed the moment their lips meet.

Their lips were pressed to each other without moving. They still haven't start kissing yet.

Taehyung slowly titled his head to finally move his lips.

They were moving their lips very slowly almost tempting each other. It's like a start for something big.

Taehyung's one hand was on jisoo's waist and the other was holding her cheek, while jisoo was holding Taehyung's bare shoulder. Her grip was quite tighter because the hotness that spared in that room was too much for her.

Taehyung pull her closer to his uncovered body making her chest pressed against his hard one.

Taehyung felt a running sensation throughout his body when he felt her breast heaving up and down, in the process it touches his chest in a way that is making him hard.

Her lower lips was between his lips when he start sucking it.

Jisoo not being able to control heaved out a sigh, "mhm....."

That sound was something which Taehyung want to hear more and more.....He can't wait to hear her calling for him......loudly.

Feeling a wet sensation inside her mouth that was his tongue.

He pushed his tongue inside her mouth, this time she takes it with her own proudly welcoming it inside. Softly moaning as her tongue intertwining with his own, her hands slowly drop down to touch his perfect abs. 

The hand which was caressing her cheeks went behind her head as it pulled her more closer to him, for him to kiss properly.

The kiss they were sharing right now was not like their usual passionated full of love kiss.

It was passionated with utmost love and care for each other but there was something else too....

.....a hint of lust and hunger.

The tension was getting higher and higher each passing second.

With each passing seconds they feel the need of more and more of each other.

Taehyung not being able to control roam his hands from her nape to lower back.

The touch didn't miss to send chills to jisoo. She heaved out a deep sigh and start touching his bare back like her hands were craving for years.

Taehyung look at jisoo direct in the eyes so intensely that jisoo can melt from the stare anytime soon.

"I love you..." His voice was so seducing that it can lure anyone especially when he said with a low voice.

Damn that deep voice! It will definitely be the death of jisoo!!

Not even waiting for her reply, he gave wet smooches beside her lips. He drag his lips from her cheeks to her ears and whisper very softly but seductively.