Chpt-15: Her Message

It was 7th July and Taehyung took his day off.

No one dare to disrupt him this day of every year as he will go somewhere alone.

Taehyung took a deep breath as he look at the front of him.

The water was falling beautifully from the height making loud sound

It was the same waterfall which she find it that day.

He found this place 2 years ago. He often used to come here to feel her little presence whenever he misses her too much.

This place always makes him relax.

He sometimes even sleep under the tree, in front of the waterfall.

He like sleeping here because whenever he sleeps here he always have dreams of her.

He would swim alone for hours only to catch cold afterwards.

After spending hours there, he is now in front of a lock bridge.

He would always try to find the lock which they locked together 4 year ago

He would always try to find the lock which they locked together 4 year ago. But even after years of trying he still can't find it.

He never believe in those things before but look at him now, searching for a mere lock desperately.

He was not in his usually self today. He dressed up like he used to 4 years ago.

He is trying to feel that moment again.

He knows that he is being pathetic.

He sighed.

Should he consult a psychiatrist for himself?

He know that he is getting crazy day by day. But what can he do?

His thought got interrupted when his hand came in contact with a certain lock.

He caresses and he can feel the familiarity.

He immediately took out the key which he still have and put it inside the lock with full of hope in his mind.