Chpt-6: Waterfall

"WOAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Jisoo shouted on top of her lungs.

"THIS IS SOOOO BEAUTIFULLLL!!"

"Tae, feel the waterfall. The air is so fresh. Let me have some...aaaah" she open her mouth and consume the fresh air.

Taehyung chuckle at her silliness.

She is weirdly cute. It's her charm to which he fell for.

When she said 'wanna have some fun' he didn't expected her to drag him into a forest. And Now they are in front of a waterfall.

Even though he can't see but he can surely feel it

The larger waterfall was pounding the rocks.
Making loud sounds.
The frogs croaking nearby added to the wonderful sounds.

It felt like the forest hums with life all around us. He twirl about, gazing up at the sky, closing eyes, wanting to hear more form the birds that sing sweetly.

Wildflowers and fallen leaves that crunch beneath his bare feet.

"Woahh!! It looked like a wall of blue satin threaded with silver....it is so beautiful Tae" jisoo describe it for taehyung.

"I badly wanted to swim the water is looking so chill and clear but I can't" even though he can't see her but he can definitely tell the she is pouting as the sound she make after finishing her statment.

"You can swim I will wai-"

"No!! I can't swim because I don't know how to swim......hey Tae! Do you know how to swim?" She came toward him and grab his arm and ask excitedly.

"Yes I can-"

"Yayy! Then let's go!! Hold me in the water so that I won't drown" She is very happy as she always wanted to swim in the middle of the forest.

"What? Wait! You know that I can't see right? It-" taehyung is worried as he will be helpless as he can't see anything if something happens.

"Oh come on I know you won't let me drown. I trust you and beside the water don't seems that deep...please I want to swim" her word saying she trust him makes his heart ship a beat. It felt good to know that she trust him.

As he can't resist her he agreed.

Jisoo did little happy jump and remove her extra shirt which she was wearing on top of her t-shirt.

As she turn around she screamed.

"Aaaaa! YAAA! What did you remove your t-shirt?" In front stand taehyung with only in his pants while showing his perfect abs.

Hearing her, he smirk, he is sure that she must be blushing right now "Aren't we are going to swim. I don't have a spare t-shirt with me right now"

Taehyung slowly went inside the water and immediately felt the cold water touching his body. He shudder at first but soon feel relax.

He opened his arm, signaling her to hold his arms and come down.

Jisoo wasn't scared instead excited. She immediately held his arms and slowly enter the water.

Her hold on his bare shoulder tighten when the cold water touched her body. While taehyung securely held her tiny wait.

The close proximity is making taehyung's heart go crazy. He was just closing his eyes while holding her tightly, feeling her close to him as much as he can.

While jisoo was looking here and there enjoying the view failed to notice his uneven breath.

"It's so amazing Tae" and finally now she looked at him. Now it's her turn to flushed.

They way sun rays falling onto his face making him look ethereal. The way his wet hair pushed back making him display his beautiful forehead. The way water is dropping from his sharp jawline making him look hot. And his neck and collar bone have droplets of making making him look more sexy....

She glup as she observer him so closely. She felt something in her stomach which she never felt in her whole life.

Her breath hitched when he turn her around making her back touch his bare chest. His hands were holding her securely. And she feel her heart will come out when taehyung nuzzled on her neck from behind.

She close her eyes when he slowly and soft start placing butterfly kisses on her neck. Without knowing she was also holding his hands tightly which is placed around her waist.

The flowers next to the water were nodding gently, as if they were happy seeing two beautiful people.

He didn't do anything else and just hugged her tightly from behind and let the nougat sweet smell of flowers wash over us.

********

"Where were you two, huh? And why your cloths are wet?" Jennie ask as soon as she spotted them coming toward her.

"We were swimming...nini you know there is a very beautiful waterfall in the middle of the forest!" Jisoo share the information about the waterfall.

"And you both enjoyed it alone...humpt!" Yuki pouted.

"Sorry for that but you two were busy eating strawberries at that time so...hehe" jisoo apologize.

"It was because of you I didn't get to see the waterfall. You're such a foodie Yuki!!" Jennie pointed at Yuki who's pout became bigger at the blame.

"What can I do they were really tasty" He defense. Which earn a 'shut up' from Jennie.

"Okay but get changed first or you both might catch cold" as if an clue Taehyung sneeze loudly making Jennie's word come true.

Soon they both get changed and now all of them are inside the bus again, they had their meal before entering the bus.

********

Jisoo looked at taehyung with worried when he sneeze again.

Placing her hand on his forehead, her worry increases as he slightly have a fever too "I am sorry because of me you catch a cold"

"How come this is your fault? And don't worry it's normal for me as I easily catch cold" he smiled as assuring her. And man he is ready to take even bullets if he get to spend time with her like that again.

After giving some medicine to him which they brought earlier she made his head to lean on her shoulder.

"Sleep for sometime before we reach out next destination, you'll feel better" caressing his soft hair gentle to make him relax. He took her other hand on his, intertwined them before closing his eyes.

His heart leap with happiness as well as hers.

"Now tell me that they are not couple?" Yuki slowly whisper to Jennie who smiled looking at them.

******

(A/n- I will update next chapter tomorrow. Thanks for reading)

Stay healthy and safe.

Keep smiling.

Take care.