Chpt-21: Save me..

Taehyung immediately got out of him car and stood in front of an abandoned building.

As per said by Mr. Kwong, jisoo is held in there.

Taehyung's men and along with some police officers immediately start checking the area for any possibility of sudden attack.

While taehyung being impatient kick the door open and entered.

"What the hell!" Jimin exclaimed as he enter after taehyung.

"What in the hell happened here?!" Jungkook said looking at the sence in front of them and immediately climb the stairs to check the rooms up there.

In front of them was dead bodies of men in all black dress.

Taehyung search every room to find jisoo but got nothing. He was frustrate as hell!

"No one is here! Except death bodies!" Jimin said being frustrated too

"I check it upstairs too there is no one!" Jungkook said coming down.

"Did that bustard lied to us!!? How dare him!" Taehyung angrily said.

Taehyung shouted being frustrate. Its been almost 6 hours she is being missing!

Soon after Namjoon entered along with a handcuffed man.

"Tae, he is Mr.Kwong's right hand. We caught him as he was trying to ran away from this country" Namjoon said pushing the man in front of taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed him collar in a way that it was almost choking him.

"Where is jisoo?!And what happened here?! TELL ME!!" Taehyung shouted in a venomous voice.

The man got scared as hell and already regretting his past decision

"I j-just order him to kil-l her after mayor got arrested........but it's our men's dead body lying here and I seriously don't know what happened he-re" the man said shuttering, scared of the man in front of him.

"How dare you!?!" Taehyung didn't shout this time, it was in a slow voice almost a whisper but it was more scarier than any shout.

"There might be an possibility that jisoo manage to escape?" J-hope said thinking positive.