Chpt-19: Kidnapped

"Jen, look who came to meet you" jisoo said as she put her bag on the table and approach Jennie, who was lying on the bed lifelessly.

"Hi, jennie" Taehyung greeted as he put the bouquet in the vase which he brought for her.

As taehyung took a seat beside jisoo, he look at jennie, she was indeed very beautiful. The innocent on her face can make anyone confuse how mischievous and playful she was.

Memories of them together came into his mind. Those were really adventures and amazing experience.

He almost lost his all hope to meet them again but maybe God pitied him.

He is glad that he got his sooyaa back. Now he only wants jennie to wake up soon. He missed her teasing and fun going company.

Taehyung looked at jisoo who was looking at jennie with a sad expression. He held her hand and squeeze it a little as a sign of comforting.

"What did the doctor said?" He asked.

"Doctor Jin said, he talked to his other doctor friends who is in USA about Jennie's case and they fixed an appointment next week to check on her personally" jisoo explained.

"Next time let me call my other friends too to visit jennie, maybe when she feel more people around her, she'd wake up soon" taehyung smiled at her.

"Yeah maybe we could do that!" She smiled before asking something which make taehyung to drop his smile.

"How is Yuki doing?Omg! How come I didn't ask you about him! He was with you, right?" She continue asking "Are you still in contact with him?" Jisoo still remember very clearly that one sweet and funny guy, who was like a little brother to her.

Jisoo notice taehyung's suddenly changed expression. He was avoiding eye contact with her and somehow he was looking....sad....but why?

Ohh maybe....

"Are you not in contact with him?" Jisoo asked her thought.

"I know he was noisy and mischievous but he was fun going though. I still remember how he always makes you annoyed by teasi-" jisoo said as she remember past beautiful memories.

"I-it....was him" Taehyung sad in a small voice which jisoo heard it but was confuse at what is he talking about.

Jisoo look at him and took his hand in hers which he let go few moment ago.

Taehyung took a deep breath before holding her hand tightly and looking straight in her eyes.

"It was him-" it was really hard to say as it brings the past memories which was sad "who donate his eyes to me"

Jisoo don't know how or what to say. She was confuse and feel a clench in her heart too. There is this feeling which is scaring her.

"He didn't told us that he was diagnosed with cancer all the time we were together" taehyung finally said clearly.

Tears rolled down from jisoo's eyes. Knowing that he lose a very good friend. She didn't expected this at all.

Taehyung looked at jisoo who was crying at the news and immediately hugged her tightly.

"He ran away from his house after knowing that he diagnosed with cancer. All the time he was just there to enjoy his last moment" taehyung said sadly while caressing jisoo's back.

Later he told her everything about how Yuki with tearful eyes and a sad yet happy smile request him to take his eyes. He said he wants to keep on living in taehyung. He said he will be still alive and see the world with taehyung.