Chapter 1 - Perfect life

After our wedding with Selvaggia and after Marco asking Clari to be his wife everything just seemed to perfect!

I'm so happy that Clari also found love and soon she's going to get married too and finally know how does it feel to be loved by someone special.

Uhm... Talking about special... Selvaggia is such an amazing and loving wife.

I have no idea how could that jerk Laerte playing with her and her feelings like that... But it doesn't matter anymore.

He always has his chance to see his son, but he doesn't live with it anymore and just disappeared again which is good and bad at the same time.

Good because he isn't going to bother us anymore and bad because he's Leon's father after all and if I were him I'd want to see him as much as I possibly can... But seems like he only appeared again because he found out about me and Selvaggia being together and wanted to break us apart... Which didn't work and never will anymore.

Carla also hasn't been seen too much, apart from when we were shooting as she's still working in this series too and she can't disappear like that... But I believe she'll as soon as she has the opportunity to do it.

----- TIME SKIP -----

3 months passed by and soon work started again completely so we were on the shooting all day and every day, but I didn't mind.

This cast is just as good as the Violetta cast was, if not better right now.

Riporters are keep coming to me and Selvaggia to find out more about our relationship and why did all that happened before our marriage and even though it starts to get annoying to tell everyone... We still do so they won't ask more after a while.

Some get a completely right story out of what we said while others didn't really which frustrated poor Selvaggia a little bit too much at some point.

- Yet again! I'm a witch! - she groaned after reading another interview at home - I can't believe it!

- Calm down... - I said as I sat down next to her on the sofa - You know they can't think and say whatever they want. The most important thing is me and you and that we know the real story - I added as I hugged her - I love you, even if they say you're a witch...

She looked at me, a bit unsure.

- My beautiful, loving witch - I said cheekily.

- If I'm a witch... Then who are you? - she asked, jokingly.

- Hmm... Your black cat? Oooor... Broom? I don't know... What does a witch has?

- I think the cat is good enough... But Godzilla doesn't like cats.

At this point we both started laughing.

- This is the weirdest conversation we've ever had! - I laughed.

- I don't agree with that!

- Eh?

- Don't you remember? The pigeons?

- Nooo! Okay, you're right! - I laughed again - You're weird, you know that?

- But you love me for it - she smirked as she pushed me down on the sofa and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Yes, I do - I laughed while I wrapped my arms firmly around her - I love you so much... You're my everything...

- Stooop! Or I'm gonna blush again! - she whimped, but she was smiling.

- I'd make you blush as much as possible... Because you're even more beautiful then...

- Idiots - she smiled then kissed me again - I love you too...