Chapter 12 - A day at the Bahamas

The next day I woke up with Selvaggia laying in my arms and the sight of her made me so happy once again...

God, I love her so much!

She has been so stressed out lately and I want her to relax and feel happy again, without any worries.

And I think this is the best opportunity for that...

- My angel... - I mumbled quietly as I kissed her head lovingly.

- I'm awake, you know that... - I hear her saying that and just then I saw her smirking at me cheekily.

- Well, good morning, angel... - I smirked back at her as I kissed her head again which made her giggle - Did you sleep well?

- Amazingly - she replied - Being in this amazing place, in an amazing man's arms...

- You're flattering me...

- I'm telling you the truth!

She giggled.

- There'll be a festival in the village tonight and I was thinking about check that... If you're up to that...

- Okay! Sounds lovely! But what are we going to do until then?

- Firstly we'll have breakfast... Then we'll plan the day later... Or just look around! - I replied - How does that sound?

- Lovely! - she smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We had breakfast later in the morning and after that we got dressed and went to look around in the village and the beach too.

This place is literally the most beautiful place I've ever seen!

As we were walking around in the village we suddenly bumped into two familiar face...

- Martina! - I gasped.

It was Tini and Peter.

- Hey!! - she waved then they came up to us - What are you two doing here??

- This is what I was about to ask too - I laughed.

- And together? - Selvaggia added.

- Yeah, we're together again... And we decided to have some relaxing time together so we can dix our relationship! - Tini explained.

- Ah, that's good - I mumbled.

Her and Peter broke up around 2 months ago and she was really down because it was all because of the tour and that they didn't have enough time to each other.

- Work it out... You can do it! - I smiled to her than after some quick hugs we went on different ways.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on, at the beach...

- Do you really think they can work it out? - Selvaggia asked as we were now laying on the beach - I mean... They're still just two child...

- Don't worry about them... - I said while I leaned over her - They're grown up adults now and they'll be just fine... And so will we... - I added while I kissed her lovingly on the lips.

- I have no idea what I'd do without you... - she said while she was looking up into my eyes - You're the best guy I could ever bump into...

- Hm? Well... I'm glad you think so - I smiled at her - Because I feel the same way... - I said, kissing her neck lovingly - You're the most amazing, beautiful, wonderful woman I could ever meet at Priscilla...

- Well... - she interrupted me with her giggle - I wouldn't agree with that... You were prettier than me that night!

- Kind of... But I won't be anymore - I laughed too as we continued our day together...